Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101
Can you believe its MAY already? It seems this year is just flying by!

Any plans for this month?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Replies (41-45):
mspecan_tan
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I did personalized poems the first year from my son with his hand prints, personalized mugs with fav coffee and such ... spa, photo album, outings, you name it ... I may steal the calender idea ... thanks

Quoting ShutterBug3:

The past few years I have been making my mom and my mil a calendar from shutterfly. The first year I did all family photos (mostly of the kids). Both moms LOVED it. Last year I did animal photos. I did a job (I am a photographer) for our local zoo and used my photos from that. It was very pretty, I was happy with it. one year I took an old photo of my mom in laws mom  and a group photo of me when I was 3, my mom and her mom and had them printed onto plates. Both moms loved those as well. This year I am making calendars again. For my mom I have a bunch of photos of her folks who both are gone. Grandpa passed away 14 years ago and grandma passed away Christmas day 5 years ago. For my MIL I got a bunch of old photos of my DH and his brothers. The photo gifts always seem to be a favorite for my mom's. I go out of my way to make sure they are very special and personalized.

Quoting mspecan_tan:

Happy May Day ...

Nothing to exciting other than Mother's Day ... I may go out of town, still up for debate.

Any mother's day ideas for those with mothers?? I'm about tapped out of ideas for my mom.

mstrendygirl
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Im not sure what plans we have this month hubby said we would be doing something for mothers day so will see. im looking forward to nextmonth since its my birthday :)

xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Madea gets a job

Quoting mspecan_tan:

Which play?

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Oh and we are going to go see madea live on sunday!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny0709
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I know! My youngest will be a year on July 4th, creeping up on me too fast!!!!!! Plans for this month......I'm going to get a job as a bartender since i went to bartending in febuary to get my mixology certificate ( yes it has taken me this long to work....:oP) Besides that i have no idea what is in store for the family and I. 

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:59 PM

A lot of work and a lot of meetings. Not a very fun month but it's part of growing a new business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)