Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Dollar Tree

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 15 Replies

I used to be able to find drug store brand make up items at the the Dollar Tree. My favorite items were the Sally Hensen Lip Butters...I would also find brand like Revlon, CoverGirl, Almay, Maybelline. Now my local dollar tree doesnt have any of these brands. So my questions are, Do you find good beauty products at your local Dollar Tree? Whats your favorite product that you have found at the Dollar Tree?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loriec
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness,I haven't been to Dollar tree in a looooong time..lol, to find name brands like you mentioned ..I wish a Dollar tree was closer to me.  I need dollar shopping spree!!!!!

BellaTragedia
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

We have several Dollar Tree's here and I like getting anything Loreal or Revlon. I usually have to check em all  out to find the good stuff.

Vicariously
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I haven't been to one in forever... BUT, I just went to Rite Aid and bought a couple Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polishes (best drug store Polish) for $3.25 ec. They are normally $7.50. I'll have to do a NOTD soon =)

mstrendygirl
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:02 PM

It's like a win and loose some days i find stuff at our dollar tree other times i dont i have found a few revlon lipsticks there and la color stuff

pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 1, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never seen those at Dollar Tree.  Mine has LA Colors and sometimes some old ugly Sally Hansen nail polishes.  

jenny0709
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I have found stuff in the past past like, sally hansen ,LA color. I haven't been there in a long time.

Sarah5708Emma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a dollar general and a family dollar. Both carry good drugstore makeup and nail polish. That's where I go if I don't buy sinful colors from walgreens lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate Dollar Tree because I go in needing 3 things and come with 100!  LOL  My most current score was a whole ton of nail art bottles!  I can spend like 2 hours in there.  LOL

Starleet
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:15 AM

Ours always has all kinds of goodies. I love getting the Sally Hansen nail polishes to do nail stamping with.

http://marcisnails.blogspot.com/

autiemama516
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I have 3 Dollar Trees within driving distance of my house. In January I found a lot of Revlon and Loreal lipsticks for a dollar! I bought 11 that day. I also found Almay mascara for a dollar also. It seems since then I have gone back and all I found was Sally Hansen foundation in the wrong shade for my skin.I love the LA colors nailpolish I have one in every color. The only thing that stinks are the cheap foundations that are a dollar they smell like chemicals. I would say it is hit or miss and when you hit pick up as much as you can!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)