Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Any tea drinkers?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM
  • 65 Replies
I am a HUGE coffee addict! I love my coffee! I drink pots a day! BUT in the late evening before bed I like a cup or two of tea. I have tons of flavors and an always on the look out for more. I have ATM peppermint, spearmint,cinnamon, chamomile, green tea, green tea with berries, green tea with blue Berry, green tea with polmagranit (sp?), green tea and raspberry, chamomile vanilla honey, my new favorite orange spice :), black cherry,peach, and I'm sure more I can't think of LOL!

So any of you drink tea? If so what flavor? I'm always wanting a new tea flavor!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iHay
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I love licorce tea. Im kinda picky because i wont drink any fruit flavors besides cinnamon apple. Idk if you guys have a place that sells stash tea but they have some great flavors like chocolate caramel, vanilla hazelnut, and junk like that. Its been awhile so i cant remember more. Theyre absolutely delicious! And a lot are decaf or caffeine free which is why i love them since i dont drink caffeine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM
I love peppermint tea. It can decrease milk production though, so i haven't had any since my son Holden was born almost ten months ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Quoting ae86mommy:

I love peppermint tea. It can decrease milk production though, so i haven't had any since my son Holden was born almost ten months ago.

My nephew's name is Holden! :) 

I love tea, but MAN itstains your teeth worse than ANYTHING.  Thank god for GoSmile!

I loooove peppermint tea.  I love Sleepytime too.  I'll tell you, the "mint room"at Celestial Seasonings plantis BRUTAL, it almost burns your eyes out!

I love BLOOMING TEA, thekind you put in a clear teapot.  it's fun.

BloomingTea1

BloomingTea2 

Speaking of tea, today's post is about blooming tea. It is not just fun to drink blooming tea but fun to watch it brew. The tea leaves are hand stitched with edible embellishments like jasmine and chyrsanthemum. Put the tea pod in hot water, watch the leaves and petals unfold. The pod blooms to life like some sort of sea creature!

Starleet
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:17 AM

I love tea but I'm not much into the flavored tea. I drink peppermint tea when I am sick though.

http://marcisnails.blogspot.com/

MamisAngels
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:21 AM
I like tea. I always buy Celestial Seasonings Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
Just had to replenish my supply last week. ;-)

I have Raspberry Zinger, Chamomille, Peppermint and Lemon Zinger. I like to mix the Lemon and Peppermint to soothe a sore throat. I also have a fruit sampler box that has Country Peach Passion, Country Apple Zinger, Tangerine Orange Zinger, and Black Cherry Berry.

It's hard to pick a favorite. I know Raspberry is good for women so I've been drinking that more throughout the day and Chamomile in the evening. The others whenever I have a taste for them.
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Those sound SOOOOO GOOD! I need to go find me some of those! Chocolate caramel sound so yummy!

Quoting iHay:

I love licorce tea. Im kinda picky because i wont drink any fruit flavors besides cinnamon apple. Idk if you guys have a place that sells stash tea but they have some great flavors like chocolate caramel, vanilla hazelnut, and junk like that. Its been awhile so i cant remember more. Theyre absolutely delicious! And a lot are decaf or caffeine free which is why i love them since i dont drink caffeine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Ohh ya, I heard that too. I also heard raspberry leaf tea helps increase it.

Quoting ae86mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM
That is so cool! I like that :) LOL!

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting ae86mommy:

My nephew's name is Holden! :) 

I love tea, but MAN itstains your teeth worse than ANYTHING.  Thank god for GoSmile!

I loooove peppermint tea.  I love Sleepytime too.  I'll tell you, the "mint room"at Celestial Seasonings plantis BRUTAL, it almost burns your eyes out!

I love BLOOMING TEA, thekind you put in a clear teapot.  it's fun.

BloomingTea1

BloomingTea2 

Speaking of tea, today's post is about blooming tea. It is not just fun to drink blooming tea but fun to watch it brew. The tea leaves are hand stitched with edible embellishments like jasmine and chyrsanthemum. Put the tea pod in hot water, watch the leaves and petals unfold. The pod blooms to life like some sort of sea creature!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Me too! And my vanilla chamomile.

Quoting Starleet:

I love tea but I'm not much into the flavored tea. I drink peppermint tea when I am sick though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 AM
OMG I have allllll of those! How did I forget about my lemon and fruit sampler?

Quoting MamisAngels:

I like tea. I always buy Celestial Seasonings Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.

Just had to replenish my supply last week. ;-)

I have Raspberry Zinger, Chamomille, Peppermint and Lemon Zinger. I like to mix the Lemon and Peppermint to soothe a sore throat. I also have a fruit sampler box that has Country Peach Passion, Country Apple Zinger, Tangerine Orange Zinger, and Black Cherry Berry.

It's hard to pick a favorite. I know Raspberry is good for women so I've been drinking that more throughout the day and Chamomile in the evening. The others whenever I have a taste for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)