Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101
I am a HUGE coffee addict! I love my coffee! I drink pots a day! BUT in the late evening before bed I like a cup or two of tea. I have tons of flavors and an always on the look out for more. I have ATM peppermint, spearmint,cinnamon, chamomile, green tea, green tea with berries, green tea with blue Berry, green tea with polmagranit (sp?), green tea and raspberry, chamomile vanilla honey, my new favorite orange spice :), black cherry,peach, and I'm sure more I can't think of LOL!

So any of you drink tea? If so what flavor? I'm always wanting a new tea flavor!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
ShutterBug3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I am a tea addict lol. I used to drink about 2 pots of coffee a day but I slowly weaned myself off. I now drink about 2 cups, but I drink about half a gallon of iced tea lol. As far as herbal tea goes I currently have (brb need to count)28 boxes of different flavored teas lol! I like to drink them on their own as well as use them to add flavors to my iced tea. My current favorite for adding flavors is Harney and Son's Tropical Green and Lipton Orange Passion fruit and Jasmine. At night I really like Tension Tamer, Sleepy Time, Honey Vanilla Chamomile or plan Chamomile.

MrsChairez
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I like regular black tea, preferably iced, occasionally sweetened. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I LOVE the honey vanilla chamomile! I have been wanting to try the one with jasmine, shopping day is Thursday :D

Quoting ShutterBug3:

I am a tea addict lol. I used to drink about 2 pots of coffee a day but I slowly weaned myself off. I now drink about 2 cups, but I drink about half a gallon of iced tea lol. As far as herbal tea goes I currently have (brb need to count)28 boxes of different flavored teas lol! I like to drink them on their own as well as use them to add flavors to my iced tea. My current favorite for adding flavors is Harney and Son's Tropical Green and Lipton Orange Passion fruit and Jasmine. At night I really like Tension Tamer, Sleepy Time, Honey Vanilla Chamomile or plan Chamomile.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by Sarah-Marie on May. 2, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Green tea and Red Raspberry Leaf tea

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Careful with the raspberry leaf in your 3rd trimester, it CAN cause contractions. BUT after delivery it can help with milk production ;)

Quoting Chillisarah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by Sarah-Marie on May. 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM

ok thank you, good to know.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Careful with the raspberry leaf in your 3rd trimester, it CAN cause contractions. BUT after delivery it can help with milk production ;)

Quoting Chillisarah:

Vicariously
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I do. I used to drink more, but after I found out I was pregnant with DS I stopped. I really never picked it back up again. I still drink sleepy-time tea (has a bear on a rocking chair) before bed some nights. It's my all time favorite flavor.

Mom2ArLn
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I like good old fashioned English tea :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny0709
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I like hot tea ok, but i LOVE ice tea!

bloodytears1986
by Kelli on May. 2, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I love Teavana tea! I like the chai's and the chai matte's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)