Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101
I am a HUGE coffee addict! I love my coffee! I drink pots a day! BUT in the late evening before bed I like a cup or two of tea. I have tons of flavors and an always on the look out for more. I have ATM peppermint, spearmint,cinnamon, chamomile, green tea, green tea with berries, green tea with blue Berry, green tea with polmagranit (sp?), green tea and raspberry, chamomile vanilla honey, my new favorite orange spice :), black cherry,peach, and I'm sure more I can't think of LOL!

So any of you drink tea? If so what flavor? I'm always wanting a new tea flavor!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Replies (61-65):
sqrocket
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Montana Gold Rooibos (sp?) is the best tea I have ever had!

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome! I love me some sugar ;)

OMG! That's awesome!!!!!

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Yes just use regular lipton tea bags, make the milk hot and stick like 2-4 tea bags in and add lots of sugar until you think omg thats enough lol, if not add more when its ready if its not sweet enough...

My husband is pakistani and in their traditions i mean OLD traditions they used to pour the tea on the saucer and drink it from the saucer, its rarely practiced now but i like to give alittle shocker at the dinner table and turn him red ;) lol just some tips. 

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

OMG they both sound AMAZING! Gonna do that milk one tonight!!!

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

mmmm arabic mint tea yummmm its like black tea with mint omggg yumm

also, warm milk and take lipton tea bags and put inside till it gets light/medium brown and add sugar and alittle honey omg yummm <3 !!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Where do you get it?

Quoting sqrocket:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sqrocket
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I get it at a local coffee shop, but it looks like you can order it online at these two places (I checked amazon.com hoping it would just be that easy, couldn't find it there).

http://www.mymorningcup.com/index.php/rooibos/and/honeybush/

http://www.indigo-tea.com/rooibosmontanagold.shtml

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Where do you get it?

Quoting sqrocket:

makeupbrush
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I like green tea, black tea and white tea. My favorite lately is Japanese green tea with brown rice. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)