Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101
I am a HUGE coffee addict! I love my coffee! I drink pots a day! BUT in the late evening before bed I like a cup or two of tea. I have tons of flavors and an always on the look out for more. I have ATM peppermint, spearmint,cinnamon, chamomile, green tea, green tea with berries, green tea with blue Berry, green tea with polmagranit (sp?), green tea and raspberry, chamomile vanilla honey, my new favorite orange spice :), black cherry,peach, and I'm sure more I can't think of LOL!

So any of you drink tea? If so what flavor? I'm always wanting a new tea flavor!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
alibrezzy154
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Yeah I've even tried decaf just for the taste with no luck. :( The pain I got from drinking it quickly taught me to let it go. And yeah it was so hard. So yeah but I fell in love with chai tea lattes next time you go to startbucks ask for one. They are so so so good! Def. a stand in for coffee IMO.
ShutterBug3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:53 AM

What!! You've really never had chai tea?! I LOVE a good chai tea latte. I used to go to starbucks everyday for lunch before I became a SAHM and always had a chai tea latte. Now I make them at home, I have it down to a science lol.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I have never had chai tea before, I need to try it.

Quoting bloodytears1986:

I love Teavana tea! I like the chai's and the chai matte's.

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I always wanted to but was scared LOL!!!! I will definitely get one next time.

Quoting alibrezzy154:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Yeah I've even tried decaf just for the taste with no luck. :( The pain I got from drinking it quickly taught me to let it go. And yeah it was so hard. So yeah but I fell in love with chai tea lattes next time you go to startbucks ask for one. They are so so so good! Def. a stand in for coffee IMO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lismore
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I'm not into the flavored teas. I like my good ol' southern sweet tea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM
LOL never! But I am going to try one soon :)

Quoting ShutterBug3:

What!! You've really never had chai tea?! I LOVE a good chai tea latte. I used to go to starbucks everyday for lunch before I became a SAHM and always had a chai tea latte. Now I make them at home, I have it down to a science lol.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I have never had chai tea before, I need to try it.

Quoting bloodytears1986:

I love Teavana tea! I like the chai's and the chai matte's.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:27 AM
it tates just lik parsley. Which I love the taste of. I put a smidge of honey in it. But you dont have to.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Parsley tea huh? Never even heard if it, what does it taste like? That white peach sounds SO GOOD and even better with the coconut milk! Creamcicle YUUUUM!

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

I drink Parsley tea, and white peach te with a splash of coconut milk. It tastes like a peach creamcicle. Super good!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Huh, ya know I don't know if I have ever tasted parsley LOL.

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

it tates just lik parsley. Which I love the taste of. I put a smidge of honey in it. But you dont have to.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Parsley tea huh? Never even heard if it, what does it taste like? That white peach sounds SO GOOD and even better with the coconut milk! Creamcicle YUUUUM!

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

I drink Parsley tea, and white peach te with a splash of coconut milk. It tastes like a peach creamcicle. Super good!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I mostly drink tea, and rarely coffee. In fact, I only drink coffee if I buy coffee, and will only make coffee at home when there are guests.

I drink a lot of jasmine tea, green tea. I love white tea when I can get it. One of my favourite teas is Kusmi Tea, which is Russian-style tea. I also drink infusions such as chamomille, rose hip, peppermint, chrysanthemum, lemongrass. When I am not feeling well I make ginger tea.

What I don't quite like is tea with milk. The kids (aka the godchildren) will make me tea with milk sometimes when I visit, but that's because they are British and it's how their mother drinks her tea. They sort of forget that I am not British and I prefer my tea without milk nor sugar!

LillycakesMommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I love tea, I love coffee too so I'm with ya sista.  Here's a suggestion, all the teas you've seemed to try are on the lighter end.  If you really enjoy the orange spice flavor (one of my favs), try some of the darker teas.  Black teas are pretty awesome and you should def try some of the blooming teas, theyre not only yummy but really cool to watch :)

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:10 PM
I have had Ginger tea once, not my flavor LOL! I love green teas! I haven't had tea with milk since I was little, that's really sweet of them though LOL! Ahhh kids!

Quoting kika.fleur:

I mostly drink tea, and rarely coffee. In fact, I only drink coffee if I buy coffee, and will only make coffee at home when there are guests.

I drink a lot of jasmine tea, green tea. I love white tea when I can get it. One of my favourite teas is Kusmi Tea, which is Russian-style tea. I also drink infusions such as chamomille, rose hip, peppermint, chrysanthemum, lemongrass. When I am not feeling well I make ginger tea.

What I don't quite like is tea with milk. The kids (aka the godchildren) will make me tea with milk sometimes when I visit, but that's because they are British and it's how their mother drinks her tea. They sort of forget that I am not British and I prefer my tea without milk nor sugar!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)