Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

my NOTD NARS part 2! essie luxe

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:09 AM
  • 8 Replies

ok, this time I added Essie Luxe effects A Cut Above ass an accent on ring fingers.  They are a perfect pair!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Starleet
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:14 AM

So cute! I'm so jealous of your polishes. I wish I could afford some Nars, Deborah Lippmann, and Butter London polishes right now. :( They are all so pretty!

http://marcisnails.blogspot.com/

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:15 AM
cute

littlemascara
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Quoting Starleet:

So cute! I'm so jealous of your polishes. I wish I could afford some Nars, Deborah Lippmann, and Butter London polishes right now. :( They are all so pretty!

I would share if I could, this group could have quite the polish party! :)  sometimes I just look for a polish that's nearly identical to a polish I want that's nearly Identical.  There are blogs that are pretty much dedicated to finding look alikes at more affordable prices.  I have to say that although I'm loving this Nars color, the quality is EH.  Could be a lot better, it's a little watery.  So I'd for sure find a look alike of that one.  and I try to find clearance and stuff when I can!  like I got 4 Deb Lippman for $8 each, which is a great deal.  

I love Essie though... and that I can get it ar walgreens! :D

Starleet
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:37 AM

I find good deals on Essie at Cvs, I have got some free ones from there too. I was so happy to get the Claire's Candy Shop, I actually liked it better than the Deborah Lippman one. They had a bunch of polishes that were dupes there. They had one set that reminded me of some eyeshadows from Urban Decay even.

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting Starleet:

I would share if I could, this group could have quite the polish party! :)  sometimes I just look for a polish that's nearly identical to a polish I want that's nearly Identical.  There are blogs that are pretty much dedicated to finding look alikes at more affordable prices.  I have to say that although I'm loving this Nars color, the quality is EH.  Could be a lot better, it's a little watery.  So I'd for sure find a look alike of that one.  and I try to find clearance and stuff when I can!  like I got 4 Deb Lippman for $8 each, which is a great deal.  

I love Essie though... and that I can get it ar walgreens! :D

http://marcisnails.blogspot.com/

littlemascara
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:58 AM

my walgreens beauty counter lady always digs out coupons, which is so nice.  I love this Essie luxe becauseit's not like glitter, it's flakes.  so it's smooth. I got all the other Luxe ones too... I need to stop buying and do more painting! I will get my daughters to do some too. :)

johnnybgood
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow that is so nice on top I love glitter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 2, 2012 at 9:03 AM

So pretty, that looks great with the Nars.

jenny0709
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM

The the added glitter! :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN