Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

New polish color

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:10 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

New polish

I was at Family Dollar for one thing yesterday but of course had to walk by the nail polish and see it was $0.80! There were lots of colors, most were glittery and I would have gotten one of each cause they were pretty but I wanted something different. So I went with a gold shimmer called Seashell. And I picked up a pink nail art one since I need to replace the old ones I have. I could tell they had been hit pretty good already, seeing the labels and racks of some colors were cleared out. Maybe next time I'll catch the deal sooner and get first picks. ;-)

I'll try the Seashell color later to see how I like it, & I'll update w/a photo.

It's fun being girly. We get excited about new polish colors and the men get to stare at us thinking "I don't get it", hahah. :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ShutterBug3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I have the art deco nail striper, I like it. The other color is pretty as well.

Vicariously
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I think I;m going to have to take a trip to the dollar store soon!

monkeymama0710
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Awesome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny0709
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Nice colors!

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM
I freaking LOVE LA colors! That gold is really pretty! I need to get me some new art Polish too, mine has about had it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:47 AM

fun!!  post pics soooon!

MamisAngels
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:01 PM

LA Colors: Seashell

Here's an update.

I painted my toes first cause I haven't had time to really sit for the nails to let them dry, etc. Hopefully tonight.

But I think this will be my new fave for spring/summer! I like how it's a neutral gold, not too yellow, not too shimmery.

I keep saying gold but the color is LA Colors Seashell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamisAngels
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Yes, I have a dollar tree and family dollar nearby and i always have to convince myself why I shouldn't go because I end up spending more than what I need. Lol

Quoting Vicariously:

I think I;m going to have to take a trip to the dollar store soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamisAngels
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Thanks! I was skeptical of la colors when I first saw them but it must have been an old batch: separated oil/water and faded colors. But when I saw a few nice ones I have them a try and I really like the variety they offer.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I freaking LOVE LA colors! That gold is really pretty! I need to get me some new art Polish too, mine has about had it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)