Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

I'm being all sentimental

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 18 Replies

I have been organizing today. I found these and about cried. These are the ankle bands that were put on my twins when they were born. It still baffles me that they were ever so small. They each weighed 4 pounds when born.

This is my girls

And this is my boys.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:49 AM
My kids were both 5 pounds and looking at the preemie clothes starts my waterworks lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Aww, I love finding stuff like that.  My twins were big when they were born.  Ian was 7lbs 3oz and Stella was 5lbs 13oz.  

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM

They were very small! How old are your twins now?

monkeymama0710
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Awwwww! So tiny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:06 PM

awww thats almost as small as my lil ones was aswell she weighed 1lb 6oz i still have her 1st diaper and all her tiny clothes

ShutterBug3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Oh my word, that is tiny!! I was a little under 2 pounds when I was born.

Quoting mstrendygirl:

awww thats almost as small as my lil ones was aswell she weighed 1lb 6oz i still have her 1st diaper and all her tiny clothes

ShutterBug3
1 mom liked this

They turned 5 in March :)

Quoting kika.fleur:

They were very small! How old are your twins now?

ShutterBug3

Oh wow! Were they full term?

Quoting pixiemg1:

Aww, I love finding stuff like that.  My twins were big when they were born.  Ian was 7lbs 3oz and Stella was 5lbs 13oz.  

pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 3, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Yep, I went to 38 weeks and I think I would have went longer if the doctor would have let me.  Once I hit 38 weeks I was either getting induced or getting a c-section.  Ended up with a c-section. 

Quoting ShutterBug3:

Quoting pixiemg1:

ShutterBug3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, good for you! I was 6 weeks early with mine. I had already gained 72 pounds and 26 inches around my waist. I can't even imagine how much larger I would have been had I gone full term. It was my 5th time going into labor and they could not stop it, so I had to have an emergency C-Section.

Quoting pixiemg1:

Yep, I went to 38 weeks and I think I would have went longer if the doctor would have let me.  Once I hit 38 weeks I was either getting induced or getting a c-section.  Ended up with a c-section. 

Quoting ShutterBug3:

Quoting pixiemg1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)