Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Beauty blender sponge.

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM
  • 15 Replies

The beauty blender is a sponge designed specifically to give you a even coverage when using foundation. It gives you more of a flawless look.

I actually really want to try this! I hear nothing but great things about this product.

Have you heard of it? Would you try this product? Have you tried it, if so do you like?  What are your thoughts?

http://www.sephora.com/beautyblender?om_mmc=esv103203-GG&om_kwpur=110378050&ppc_crid=8141047937&site=us_search&esvcid=S1336446902_ADOGOP_AGI1231429_CRE8141

by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedtxmommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I so wanna try this product too! I just wish it did'nt cost so dang much :(  But I hear it's worth the money.I normally put my foundation on with a sponge anyway...so I'm pretty sure I could catch on pretty fast with this blender.It is something I've been wanting for a while now.

monkeymama0710
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Avon has one coming out that's MUCH cheaper! Just like this! I'm a rep, so I ordered mine already! Should be here tomorrow! Wooooot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitlynherring
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Here's a dupe of the beauty blender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71pRp4JbyqQ&feature=g-u-u

littlemascara
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:01 AM

I hear it's great, but I'm not a sponge fan

Vicariously
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I like it. I've converted to sponge application a couple months ago. This looks like a great product.

ShutterBug3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I don't like sponges for facial make-up. I use a powder foundation so I stick with my brushes. I use make-up sponges for some nail art.

pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I have used Sonia Kashuk one and I liked it.  I don't use it anymore since I switched to a brush to put my foundation on.  

Mom2Addison12
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Quoting ShutterBug3:

I don't like sponges for facial make-up. I use a powder foundation so I stick with my brushes. I use make-up sponges for some nail art.

i use the cover girl foundation that is in a blue case that i guess is liquid, and then after i put that on, i use powder...found out that if i did it that way then it lasts longer.

ruby_jewel_04
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM
i'd try it. I bought a foundation brush but don't care fo it. Maybe if I used the brush then the blender to buff it all up it would be ok... Idk...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mspecan_tan
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I've never tried it... the $1 sponges work just fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)