Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Benefit cabana kit/pallet

Posted by   + Show Post

So excited about this one!!! I got it for mothers day, my husband has drill and will be gone all weekend, so we went to ulta and he bought me this (from the kids) it came with Hoola bronzed which is matte, I have used it before and LOVED it. Three eye shadows, one is peach which is my favorite eye shadow color, the other two are very neutral and I could wear any day. Also Posie tint which I have always wanted, and I love it! it also came with some kind of gorgeous in medium which is perfect bc I have gotten a bit of a tan with all the beach outings we have been on lately and it isn't even summer yet!

My oldest son made me a cookie at school and some other cute things I will post pics bc I'm mobile. Those kind of gifts are priceless! He is only four so this was the first thing he's made for me from school! Anywho hope y'all have a wonderful mothers day!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Replies (21-23):
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM
LOL! I'm from Buena Park (Knotts Berry Farm) were thinking of going to Corpus this summer. We go to lake Travis A LOT

Quoting johnnybgood:

That is pretty far. You'll have other opportunities. Don't be bummed! I lived three years out in Texas without the beach, I'm from Ventura ca, I lives on the beach pretty much my whole life too. We are just fortunate to have one close by again. I'm sure you guys do a lot of cool stuff together! (:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

LOL would you believe that we lived 25 min from the beach for YEARS and never took the kids. I grew up on the beach, I don't know why we never went :(

I t#

Quoting johnnybgood:

Cool, a relaxing weekend sounds nice, I think the boys and I are going to the beach tomorrow, its free entertainment LOL. 

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

OMG u are too cute LOL! That's a great pallet! The stuff the kids make me are always my mist favorite gifts! We have a very relaxing fun weekend planned. Happy Mother's day!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Lol! Remember boomerang? I got sick on that, now I can't go on rollercoasters! I'd take the boys to lake fort phantom in Abilene tx, it was nice but super windy lol! I miss tx people are SO friendly there!!!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

LOL! I'm from Buena Park (Knotts Berry Farm) were thinking of going to Corpus this summer. We go to lake Travis A LOT

Quoting johnnybgood:

That is pretty far. You'll have other opportunities. Don't be bummed! I lived three years out in Texas without the beach, I'm from Ventura ca, I lives on the beach pretty much my whole life too. We are just fortunate to have one close by again. I'm sure you guys do a lot of cool stuff together! (:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

LOL would you believe that we lived 25 min from the beach for YEARS and never took the kids. I grew up on the beach, I don't know why we never went :(

I t#

Quoting johnnybgood:

Cool, a relaxing weekend sounds nice, I think the boys and I are going to the beach tomorrow, its free entertainment LOL. 

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

OMG u are too cute LOL! That's a great pallet! The stuff the kids make me are always my mist favorite gifts! We have a very relaxing fun weekend planned. Happy Mother's day!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM
LOOOVE that ride! I worked in camp Snoopy, at that first large shop as you walked into camp Snoopy.

I love Texas! Your so right! The people here are just as sweet as can be.

Quoting johnnybgood:

Lol! Remember boomerang? I got sick on that, now I can't go on rollercoasters! I'd take the boys to lake fort phantom in Abilene tx, it was nice but super windy lol! I miss tx people are SO friendly there!!!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting johnnybgood:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I t#

Quoting johnnybgood:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)