Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

~I Was Selected To...

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 14 Replies

So i got chosen from bzzagent.com to try out the the perfume called Flora from Gucci i got three lil bottles of three different scents and the rest are lil samples .. it's basically a website where you take surveys and they have campaigns depending on your surverys and how you answer thats how you get selected to try out different stuff for free.. once you get your items you go back to the website and give your review on what you thought about the product this is my 3rd campaign and doing another one for Dr Sholls Foot  Inserts For Your Shoes. im excited about that one aswell. im super excited to try the perfumes  out they smell pretty good..

This is what i got...

by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 13, 2012 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so cool.  Can anybody join or do you have to have an invite?  I have tested products for Mysurvey.com before but nothing as good as perfume.  I have done childrens toothpaste, toilet paper, paper towel and static spray.

Starleet
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

That is awesome

http://marcisnails.blogspot.com/

mstrendygirl
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:12 PM

No you dont need a invite you can just go to the website anyone can join.the more surveys you answer the more chances you have of being selected to try out stuff

Quoting pixiemg1:

That is so cool.  Can anybody join or do you have to have an invite?  I have tested products for Mysurvey.com before but nothing as good as perfume.  I have done childrens toothpaste, toilet paper, paper towel and static spray.

pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 13, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Thanks!!  I am definitely going to check it out.  

Quoting mstrendygirl:

No you dont need a invite you can just go to the website anyone can join.the more surveys you answer the more chances you have of being selected to try out stuff

Quoting pixiemg1:

SerpentsKiss
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I do BzzAgent too. I love doing the cosmetics campaigns. I've done 3 for Cover Girl.

jenny0709
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Cool!

alibrezzy154
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

huh??? def. going to look into this now! thanks!

loriec
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:51 AM
I have a membership there but never really worked with it to get anything like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShutterBug3
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow, that's awesome!

Strega
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Nice! I'm doing the Ballpark Burgers one, and Dr. Scholl's For Her.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)