Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

what do ya think of these

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
My first attempt at a mini top hat and a fascinator.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShutterBug3
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Ok I am going to be honest here. I am not a huge fan of hats. That being said, you made that??? Whoa! You are seriously awesome girl! For what it is it's totally awesome. If I did wear hats I would rock that!

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Thank you mama :D I made them for this hat party were having on Saturday. I have a few more ideas I'm gonna toss around and make a few more LOL! This may be my new fashion accessory LOL!

Quoting ShutterBug3:

Ok I am going to be honest here. I am not a huge fan of hats. That being said, you made that??? Whoa! You are seriously awesome girl! For what it is it's totally awesome. If I did wear hats I would rock that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Super cute you did a awesome job.. i went to a wedding a few months ago and the bridesmaid & groomsmen  wore lil hats like that well  not the guys but the girls did it was a alice n wonderland wedding it was the most beautiful unique wedding i have ever went to it was really nice..

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM
TY :D

That sounds like an AWESOME wedding! I'm thinking of making one to match the new dress I got to wear on Sunday LOL! I haven't made up my mind yet.

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Super cute you did a awesome job.. i went to a wedding a few months ago and the bridesmaid & groomsmen  wore lil hats like that well  not the guys but the girls did it was a alice n wonderland wedding it was the most beautiful unique wedding i have ever went to it was really nice..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

your welcome i have a video on my youtube channel of the wedding that my hubby made for them i will post it up in a few min

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

TY :D

That sounds like an AWESOME wedding! I'm thinking of making one to match the new dress I got to wear on Sunday LOL! I haven't made up my mind yet.

Quoting mstrendygirl:

loriec
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:29 AM
You are so darn talented!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Ahhh thank you!!

Quoting loriec:

You are so darn talented!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cuffd
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Omg I would love to see a wedding like that !!! <3

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cuffd
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Very cute hats <3 love the colors & patterns u chose .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) I'm gonna make some more today :)

Quoting Cuffd:

Very cute hats <3 love the colors & patterns u chose .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN