Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Ogilvie hair straightener

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

Image Detail Oh my gosh ladies this product works AMAZING! I have fought with my curls for YEARS and nothing worked. The only way I could get my hair straight was to spends several hours with a blow dryer and a flat iron. I saw this at Walmart for $8 and figured I would give it a shot. It worked awesome! One box did all of my hair! I have not had to use any product or a flat iron in a couple of weeks.  Super awesome product! Have any of you tried this?

by on May. 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Apr1l
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Never tried it..what makes it do that I wonder
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babygurl2409
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 7:03 PM
I use it about once a year and am about to use it again. my only warning is u do have to be careful how long u leave it on for it made a bald spot in my hair but I blame myself as well. otherwise I love it!

Quoting Katikins:

Image Detail Oh my gosh ladies this product works AMAZING! I have fought with my curls for YEARS and nothing worked. The only way I could get my hair straight was to spends several hours with a blow dryer and a flat iron. I saw this at Walmart for $8 and figured I would give it a shot. It worked awesome! One box did all of my hair! I have not had to use any product or a flat iron in a couple of weeks.  Super awesome product! Have any of you tried this?

-_-
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 2:27 PM
I use it to loosen my curls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robin-Christine
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Love it, I hate my curls. I tried it last Nov my hair is still straight
Schaiswife09
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Pics?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)