Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Whats my age again? *******UPDATED WITH MY AGE********

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM
  • 38 Replies

So i have seen before and after makeup post plenty of times! I thought this would be fun with kind of a twist!

Makeup can play a huge roll in changing your appearance it can also make you look alot older than you are. Makeup is a great thing but it can fool you sometimes!

I thought we could post pictures with and without makeup. The idea is to reply with what age you think they look like with makeup and without. I doubt anyone looks the same age with and without makeup.

If you know my age please put that aside and just reply with what age i look like with and without makeup. I added the last instagram photo for the heck of it lol! This is me with no tanner on too! LOL!

So ladies wanna play? I think it will be fun!!!!!! Add some photos ladies!! :o)

Most of you ladies were close about my actual age! I'm 25.

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenny0709
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM
No one wants to play?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:44 PM
I do but I look like poo today. I am on vacation this week and have not dine my hair or makeup since I have not had to go anywhere. Maybe I will do my makeup later tonight & then post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok, without makeup you look really young like 19 or 20. With you look 25. I'm not very good at guessing. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Without 23
With idk 30¿
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM
I know your age, so i can't see you as any other age, but you're so pretty without your makeup on as well as with makeup :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I say 20

kristileigh112
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd say you look 22 without and 25 with...I love you without makeup!!

Me with zero makeup :/

and with :)

ruby_jewel_04
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL. i have no pics of me with out make up. But you with out I'd say 20, with maybe 24 or 25.

Zimmerchild
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

You look beautiful in both photos. I would have to say in the without one you look about mid twenties, and with I would say mid to late twenties.

Now, I don't have a recent photo with me without makeup, but I have one from two years ago, so I'm going to use two photos from that time period. Later I'll probably add one from this year, just have to take the photos.

loriec
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:51 PM

you all look young! not much variation between w/makeup and w/o makeup. A couple of years... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)