Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

How To: Keep Your Nails Healthy This Summer

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

While nail care is an issue you get behind in fall and winter by slathering your talons with shea butter and jojoba oil, during the summer you’re probably more concerned with color (i.e. Monday = pink…Tuesday = banana yellow…Wednesday = lavender…). And if you’re like us, you just cross your fingers and hope that your excessive polish play doesn’t lead to more peeling and splitting of your nails.

Since we’re prone to paint our nails every hour (no, really.) during the summer (NAIL POLISH 4EVA!), we were stoked to stumble upon Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Anti-Aging Nail Lacquers. Not only are the summer shades creamy perfection, but they’re also infused with a protein peptide that strengthens flimsy nails. #winwin

http://www.lhj.com/

*Visit my Beauty Blog*

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamisAngels
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I thought this was interesting. I know there's anti-aging skin care products. This is the first time I heard of products for the nails that are anti-aging.

ShutterBug3
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

That is pretty cool, I have never heard of anti-aging nail stuff. I do obsessively rub my nails with coconut oil and aloe.

mspecan_tan
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I've never heard of it either ...thanks ... clear would be my choice for color.

BellaTragedia
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Intresting.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Interesting.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN