Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 minute makeup!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM
  • 26 Replies

I'm not one to leave the house without at least a little makeup on ...but with a little one kicking around it's hard to find time to do myself up as much as I used to!  

My 5 minute makeup routine consists of tinted moisturiser, a concealer  for under my eyes and  "illuminating" serum, mascara, a nude gloss and a pale eyeshadow all over my lids and brow bone.

It's a nice natural look, that plays up my skin tone but I'm curious what others do...?

What do you do when you have to get ready in a flash?

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM
I just do some eyeshadow, mascara and chapstick :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorganCandy666
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM
I only do mascara & eyeliner in the summer, since I swim alot & the heat makes you sweat it off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM
What kind of illuminating product do u use?
I do a quick liquid or gel line, curl and mascara lashes, cream blusher, and a tinted balm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Apr1l:

What kind of illuminating product do u use?

Right now I'm addicted to the VS PRO radiant Face illuminator. You can get it online. It's nice and natural looking and feels great on my skin.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/vs-pro-makeup/pro-radiant-fx-face-illuminator-vs-makeup?ProductID=5282&CatalogueType=OLS

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Right now it's moisturizer, serum, powder foundation and lip gloss. Every three to four weeks I get lash extensions, so there's no need for mascara. If I am seeing people for meetings, I add eyeliner and blush. I also have a tinted moisturizer that I use from time to time.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Eyelash extensions are a fabulous way to look good and save time. I was wearing them for a few months and just recently decided to give my eyes a break.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xocoutureandco
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Mac fix plus, concelar, blush, mascara, nude lipstick! XOXO
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:06 PM

My quickie makeup routine for when I'm in a super big hurry is

antiaging cream

dab of foundation just around eyes (used like a concealer)

bronzer used as blush

mascara

eyebrow pencil

lipgloss

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Eyelash extensions are a fabulous way to look good and save time. I was wearing them for a few months and just recently decided to give my eyes a break.

I am curious about eyelash extensions if you dont mind my asking APPROX how much does it cost to get them and how long do they last?

Blinksssss YVONNE

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM
I live in Canada so I'm not sure if prices are the same in the states. I've seen a wide range in eyelash extension price the cheapest being 60$ the most expensive at $300. I would pick a place that either specializes in eyelash extensions or a reputable salon. Try the $150 range. You don't really want to cheap out with your eyes. Mine lasted about 1 month but some started to fall out before then. They always say they last longer ... But not for me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)