Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Could you go BALD and still ......

Posted by   + Show Post

feel BEAUTIFUL?

or would you just hate it? 

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Replies (201-210):
woolftwo
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

OMG, I LOVE your tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way I could go bald. My hair is past my waist most times. Never shorter then my shoulders. It grows super fast just like my fingernails. Seems I'm always chopping them off too. Need my hair to cover the scars. And if it ever came down to being bald unwillingly well then there is always the option of wigs!

Oh yeah, and did I mention. . . OMG, I LOVE your tattoo?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting yvonne37:

This is the shortest i have ever gone.. i liked it. 

Personally I think that hair is just an accessory and beauty is deeper. Like they say, hair is the frame of your face.. I would love to cut it all off, but I don't know if it would suit me because i have a round face and i am overweight right now. I think women that do cut it are daring and most of them look good with short hair.. some look good bald too, because it does not distract from your facial features.   When i see a women with gorgeous long hair I cant remember how her face looked too much because I am mainly looking at her hair :)

woolftwo
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, but it appears you're a natural beauty like Amber Rose, Natalie Portman, and Tyra Banks. Although I don't think Tyra looks good bald. So you can easily pull it off like most of them do. I really like your side shaved and side swept cut. Not sure what that cut is really called but. . . looking good!

Quoting _mimimosley_:

i have mine shaved on the side.

i rocked the amber rose about 6 years ago. i loved it.

One_Awesome_Mom
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM

OMG I would so love to shave my hair off! Sometimes I hate my hair so much and I don't do anything with it except wash it and it actually hurts for me to brush it. I use conditioner and a detangler and it's still like trying to brush a tumbleweed... or something. Grr. But my mom always said since I have a fat circle face, short hair is not my style. So I don't usually get a short cut. On another note, I'm afraid at what my bald head would look like. I have really bad dandruff/psorasis on my scalp, but then I think I would be able to treat it so much better without my hair, that I would do it in a heartbeat. 

Megzboys
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Certain women have a face for going bald but I am certainly NOT one of those.   Brittany Spears looked scary when she did that but she had issues that caused her to do that( and nobody around to stop her).    I am sure that Halle Berry could pull it off well.   The lady in the photos below looks great with super short hair.  

Megzboys
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 4:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BeautifulMomof1:

Not bald, but I rocked a short cut for a while and I loved it!

You look great!  What a beautiful face you have!   You have a wonderful smile.   This hairstyle suits you well. 

I love my boys

boy kissing mom                                        

BeautifulMomof1
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Thank you so much! :)

Quoting Megzboys:

Quoting BeautifulMomof1:

Not bald, but I rocked a short cut for a while and I loved it!

You look great!  What a beautiful face you have!   You have a wonderful smile.   This hairstyle suits you well. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oksana5041
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I have considered it for comfort reasons, but my nose is just too big and my jawline is not dainty enough.

JennPearce
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I couldn't do it! I love my long hair. It does look good on some women though! Just not me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Thanks! the tat is a dragonfly which is my fav. along with seahorses..my next tattoo will be of a family of seahorses ;) representing my kids.

Quoting woolftwo:

OMG, I LOVE your tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way I could go bald. My hair is past my waist most times. Never shorter then my shoulders. It grows super fast just like my fingernails. Seems I'm always chopping them off too. Need my hair to cover the scars. And if it ever came down to being bald unwillingly well then there is always the option of wigs!

Oh yeah, and did I mention. . . OMG, I LOVE your tattoo?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting yvonne37:

This is the shortest i have ever gone.. i liked it. 

Personally I think that hair is just an accessory and beauty is deeper. Like they say, hair is the frame of your face.. I would love to cut it all off, but I don't know if it would suit me because i have a round face and i am overweight right now. I think women that do cut it are daring and most of them look good with short hair.. some look good bald too, because it does not distract from your facial features.   When i see a women with gorgeous long hair I cant remember how her face looked too much because I am mainly looking at her hair :)

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
LeiOKeOla
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I'd go as short as 3" minimum A-cemetrical Hair. (textured silly )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)