Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101
Face scrub???

I like St Ives apricot scrub but more lately I have been mixing baking soda, honey and milk for a scrub.

So what's your favorite?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Replies (51-54):
MamisAngels
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM
I use Mary Kay's Mocrodermabrasion Set.
I love how fresh, smooth and soft my face feels afterwards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Ohhh sounds awesome!!!

Quoting MamisAngels:

I use Mary Kay's Mocrodermabrasion Set.

I love how fresh, smooth and soft my face feels afterwards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I can not use an actual scrub on my face or my whole face turns red no matter how gentle or sensitive skin formula I get to try... what I found as an exfoliant that for MY face works better than a scrub anyway and was even on the Dr Oz show with 2 thumbs up from him and a lady with gorgeous complexion is

1 crushed aspirin (not tynelol or ibuprofen it has to be real aspririn) and lemon juice mixed together and I gently rub on face GENTLY with cotton pad and then rinse with cool washcloth. LOVE IT!

Blinksssss YVONNE

Trixi.VonLace
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Ohhh I have heard about this. I need to try it.

Quoting earthangel1967:

I can not use an actual scrub on my face or my whole face turns red no matter how gentle or sensitive skin formula I get to try... what I found as an exfoliant that for MY face works better than a scrub anyway and was even on the Dr Oz show with 2 thumbs up from him and a lady with gorgeous complexion is

1 crushed aspirin (not tynelol or ibuprofen it has to be real aspririn) and lemon juice mixed together and I gently rub on face GENTLY with cotton pad and then rinse with cool washcloth. LOVE IT!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)