Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Need a good red hair dye!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm wanting to dye my hair red. I need to know of a good hair dye that will last. I want either a burgendy or a really really bright red. I want to do it myself. I don't have to money to go get it done professionally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
alibrezzy154
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Really I always used revlons cheap burgundy hair color for the longest time in highschool it was only a few dollars my hair grows really fast so weather it lasted or not didn't matter I had to color again often anyway.
littlemascara
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I like ION, that you can get at Sally's.  You can look at swatches and pick a red you like.  What is your natural color?

mspecan_tan
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Clairon Ruby Red last pretty long.

mamalove619
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Its a reddish light brown. I didn't use to know it was. I had dyed my hair black a lot til I got pregnant last year and then I stopped and my hair is pretty much completely my natural color.

Quoting littlemascara:

I like ION, that you can get at Sally's.  You can look at swatches and pick a red you like.  What is your natural color?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vicariously
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Look into Henna as well. It's an all natural dye that has been used for 1000's of years. I haven't used it, but the results are pretty amazing for some ladies I know. Plus there's no damage. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN