Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

thinking of going blond

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:58 AM
  • 28 Replies
Eeek, idk, I really want to but I'm scared LOL!!! I have a few colors picked out but not sure how light I really want to go. I was extremely light blind when I was younger and LOVED it but I don't think I want to go that light again LOL! Here is me when I was 15 years old as a blond, its not the best pic, I am the one in the middle

And these are the colors I have picked that I like

And this is a recent pic of me now at age 30 with the color I have now (Wells red red) please excuse my exhausted-ness, I was about to drop LOL!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chillisarah
by Sarah-Marie on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I think whatever color you pick will look great on you.  I can see you in every hair color possible and it would still look great.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I think you could totally pull it off.  Out of the colors you posted I like the Wella Light Beige Blonde.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Ahhh thanks :)

Quoting Chillisarah:

I think whatever color you pick will look great on you.  I can see you in every hair color possible and it would still look great.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Thank you! That is definitely in my top 3.

Quoting pixiemg1:

I think you could totally pull it off.  Out of the colors you posted I like the Wella Light Beige Blonde.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny0709
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Agree.

Quoting pixiemg1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Exactly what i was thinking this is a perfect color for you.i want to go back blonde but the upkeep for me would be a hassle and to touch it up would be to much im thinking of starting off slow and doing a lightbrown for now and then slowly go to lighter not sure will see.im tired of my dark hair already

Quoting pixiemg1:

Trixi.VonLace
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Ya, I'm not looking forward to the upkeep LOL! I haven't decided just yet buy I am leaning towards yes haha!

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Exactly what i was thinking this is a perfect color for you.i want to go back blonde but the upkeep for me would be a hassle and to touch it up would be to much im thinking of starting off slow and doing a lightbrown for now and then slowly go to lighter not sure will see.im tired of my dark hair already

Quoting pixiemg1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxMocahFrappxx
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:51 AM
I love your complexion and you have great skin btw. I think you can go with any of the above.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) I am debating with myself with 3 of the colors LOL! I think I'm gonna let DH decide.

Quoting xxMocahFrappxx:

I love your complexion and you have great skin btw. I think you can go with any of the above.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I love the pics when you have very dark hair, I think that looks great on you.  But of the blondes you posted, I think this would like really pretty too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)