Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

A guys least favorite looks for women

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM
  • 35 Replies

According to a survey from an beauty article,it's interesting that guys have their own turn off's about women's hair and makeup.

So what do guys least like

• Silvery Smoky eye(Crack head....that is all!)
  • Bedhead(this one is obvious but they say it looks unkempt,slept on,fried looking...lol....no kidding!)
  • Dark and smoky eye(well,if you didn't figure it out here's what some guys think Heroin chic of the 90's! bah...I'm dead at that one! and she will sleep with you then kill you!)
  • Wild curls(the 80's and Diana Ross...well with that said I will put my naturally curlyt hair in an unsexy bun again...lol)
  • Edgy Shag(the hair looks dirty,oily and like the woman wearing it isn't allowed to smile and pyscho )
  • Red lips (they think she may be wearing too much makeup,it's an disguise)
  • Ponytail(an attempt at hiding bedhair,it's not romantic at all)
  • Buns(Oh my I am guilty as charged!,they say it looks like the housewive on the way to the supermarket!)
  • Bangs(I'm shocked about this one,but they say it looks like a woman is hiding something! or ugly eyebrows....Bah!)
  • Wearing a baseball cap(boring,plain,lazy,tomboy....this is what it projects!)
  • Dark red lips(some guys just don't like the mess,others feel it highlights a womans more masculine features taking away from her womanly ones)
  • Pixie cuts (on scale of sexy this was a 5,they say it looks like a mom do!)

Well ladies that was an interesting look into the mind of a man,but heck what do they know!lol

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
norahsmommy
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM
3 moms liked this
Wow. I wear my hair in a ponytail or bun a lot. I have 4 kids and hate them pulling on my hair or it getting in my face. It is exactly what I do when going to the store :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM
3 moms liked this
OK so what DO men like? LOL!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I fail

loriec
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Confusing huh....but most like natural looking face  or minimum makeup. For hair I think it's soft,clean and flowy.  It just goes to show our ideals of pretty may be different than theirs.    

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

loriec
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I guess we all do...lol

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I fail

Trixi.VonLace
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Ya DH likes it when I'm more casual but appreciates it when I go all out LOL!!

Quoting loriec:

Confusing huh....but most like natural looking face  or minimum makeup. For hair I think it's soft,clean and flowy.  It just goes to show our ideals of pretty may be different than theirs.    

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Quoting loriec:

I guess we all do...lol

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I fail

LOL

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Uh. DH likes my wild crazy curly hair!

ripemango
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Quoting loriec:

• Silvery Smoky eye(Crack head....that is all!)

like Aliya Mustafina's eye makeup. Really?? Is there ANY man that would turn that down?

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

psych_mom
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

My husband loves and I mean loves my curls. The man can't get enough of my hair. Of course he also loved the vintage/pin-up type look I did the other day as well. He also loves my hair in low, side pony tail because of the fact it is pulling the curls to the side and he can see them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN