Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

QOTD 9-17-2012

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  • 15 Replies

When it comes to looking your best and doing all you do to achieve that, do you find that somethings are just a pain in the butt? What drives you nuts about your beauty routine?

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenny0709
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM

SHAVING!!!! I HATE SHAVING!!! I shave every time i take a shower (every other day) and the next day i have stubble. I can't win :o/

ae86mommy
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Um sometimes shampooing lol i hate the way my hair feels in my fingers when i massage it in lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Holztastic
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I hate dealing with my hair. I love my hair but I really need a new routine.

littlemascara
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quoting jenny0709:

SHAVING!!!! I HATE SHAVING!!! I shave every time i take a shower (every other day) and the next day i have stubble. I can't win :o/

no kidding! god I hate shaving too.  I have a No-No that I just used for my face, but I'm going to start on legs.  That's a lot of time too though!

.Diddles.
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Shaving, I hate shaving. I love my Intuition razor, but it still does not make it fun!

loriec
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Me too,I hate shaving more so because I am not comfortable with a razor in places I can't quite see......ouch...it's scary! lol,but I do face the fear anyway! funny thing is dh will tell me it's time to shave...lol

Quoting jenny0709:

loriec
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Besides shaving,I hate dealing with my hair also! So I don't really do anything to it much these days :( B or Boring hair...lol

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Dyeing my hair. As experiences go, it's a good one since I go to a friend's work studio at his office but I still don't like the waiting part.

hiba84
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Definitely shaving! I hate it.

alibrezzy154
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Yep have to agree with everyone I despise shaving. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)