Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Need a color change, which do you like best? *Pics & poll* PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:13 PM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: What color do you like best?

Options:

Dirty blonde

Red

Dark brown

Other (please leave a comment)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 35

View Results

Hey ladies! I'm getting so bored with my hair and it needs to be dyed BAD, but I have kept putting it off because I have no clue which color to go with or what style to do. I'm scared of change when it comes to the style of my hair - right now it's long, pretty much comes down to just under my boobs LOL and it's kinda got loose waves. My boyfriend keeps pushing me to get super short hair, but I'm seriously terrified! LOL what do you ladies think? Colors or syles?

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamisAngels
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I like the red on you. It compliments your skin tone and eye color nicely. As for going short. I would not like being pressured into it. You could start by doing heavy layers, having the shortest maybe around chin length with side bangs blending into it. With that you could kind of see what shorter hair would look like by pulling most of your hair back and the shorter layers falling out some.
It will help you gradually adjust, too. After heavy layering that way, if the shorter look is one you like you could do a shoulder or collar bone length cut, then chin length etc depending on how short you're willing to go.

Read my Beauty Blog

Paparazzi.Mama
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Thank you :) I'm leaning towards the red, but now I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what shade of red to do LOL. I'm SO indecisive! And he ALWAYS keeps telling me that he would like to see me with super short hair, like almost pixie cut, and that thought scares the crap outta me LOL. I like your suggestion though :)

Quoting MamisAngels:

I like the red on you. It compliments your skin tone and eye color nicely. As for going short. I would not like being pressured into it. You could start by doing heavy layers, having the shortest maybe around chin length with side bangs blending into it. With that you could kind of see what shorter hair would look like by pulling most of your hair back and the shorter layers falling out some.
It will help you gradually adjust, too. After heavy layering that way, if the shorter look is one you like you could do a shoulder or collar bone length cut, then chin length etc depending on how short you're willing to go.

littleinsect
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:26 AM
I really like the red on you! It looks great against your skin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loriec
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Easy....your best in red!

loriec
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I agree about red it compliments your tone. But I'd be weary of the pixie. Pixie is not for everyone. If I am not mistaken looking at your face shape you would look best with styles that frame your face.

Quoting Paparazzi.Mama:

Thank you :) I'm leaning towards the red, but now I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what shade of red to do LOL. I'm SO indecisive! And he ALWAYS keeps telling me that he would like to see me with super short hair, like almost pixie cut, and that thought scares the crap outta me LOL. I like your suggestion though :)

Quoting MamisAngels:

jenny0709
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Red!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alibrezzy154
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Red looks good try a different shade of red this tome just for fun! And I really think with your skin tone just straight blonde would look good on you too. Not just dirty blonde.
maggie268
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:17 PM

red definitely goes with your skin tone =)  

loriec
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM

That's amazing! everyone agrees on red! 

littlemascara
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM

red and dark brown both look good on you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN