Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Update:I really would appreciate your prayers right now

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:27 PM
  • 42 Replies

I never really ask for prayers although I am in need. I never really share alot of personal things although I am human with a family and not everything is fine and dandy.

Tonight I am here with alot more on my mind and I am sad. My mother is in the hospital her blood pressure is 200/81. That is serious and I feel so terrible I hardly get to see her. I feel bad I am not there with her although I have spoken to her and to hear her voice she sounds fine. I were crying and my sister and neice told me to stop so that I don't upset her. I just feel bad that's all.  I hope tommorow comes and I will get to see her. I hope her blood pressure goes down to a safe level soon. She needs rest,she needs peace. She deals with so much. Her and my father aren't in the best health.

I pray that she has more years to her life.

Well that is all for now,I am not feeling too well myself.     

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies(sept 26),

I was not feeling all that great myself last night. Alot on my mind and I felt sick. I really were scared for my mom. Well long story short ...my mom is out of the hospital and at home now. She is trying to rest which she really needs the most. The Doc has given her med's. My mom's experience was really severe,she isn't one to have a BP problem but that time it was really a emergency. Just to think of how close to heart failure she was....whew...God is good and the love and prayers and support really made everything o.k!

I do appreciate you all here in this group,it meant alot to see your replies and I will thank each of you :) 

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Praying for her blood pressure to come down and peace and comfort for you and fellow family members
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:14 AM

You and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that her BP goes down soon, and that she and her doctors find a way to manage her BP, her health and all the other things going on. I'll keep your dad in my thoughts, too.

Gentle hugs for you. I you need to cry, come here. We have soft yet strong shoulders to cry on.

jenny0709
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:41 AM
My dad has had his blood pressure higher. He is fine, they just had to readjust his blood pressure medication. I'm sure she will be fine. Praying her blood pressure goes down. (((((Big hugs)))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hiba84
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I am praying for her. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you and your mom. ((HUGS))

mstrendygirl
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Sorry to hear that my thoughts and prayers going out to your mom that she has she starts to feel better ..(((hugs)))

littlemascara
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 5:14 AM

I hope she's healthy and home soon. I know it's scary to have a sick parent.  {{HUGS}}

Vicariously
by Me on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:29 AM

You have mine Lorie! I hope your mother is doing better by now. I hope you are feeling better too. Your mother is in safe hands at the hospital, and I'm sure they will get her on a good medication to reduce the risk of her BP going that high again. Hopefully she will take the initiative to live a less stressful and more healthy lifestyle. It would be good for her and your father.

Twix.Leigh
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Hugs and hoping your mum gets better quick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suesues
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:33 AM

they will get it down and give her med and tell her to watch diet maybe loss weigh and exercise more

ShutterBug3
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Aww honey, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Praying for healing for your mom, better health for both of your parents and peace for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)