Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Long curly hair! Need new styles or have to go shorter. Pic. Please help!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

So I have been growing my hair for a while now and it's fairly long. It's curly. I've gone all natural with hair care products and it's pretty healthy. I love it when I actually leave it down and do it but on a daily basis it gets in the way...cleaning house and daily chores are a hassel with it down. So, I usually have a messy bun. I need some new hairstyles that will be cute and sexy but keep my hair out of the way or if you think I just need to cut it, say so..THANKS!!!

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Replies (11-18):
Vicariously
by Me on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR!!! I love it!

Here's my Pinterest board. I have a lot of hairstyles and tutorials on there. You can click on any of the pictures to go to the website it came from.

http://pinterest.com/VicariousMe/hair/

huntin_mama
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I have thought about growing it out and cutting to all one length but I also like the body and bounce layers give it. I'm sooo undecided!!!!

Quoting idee:

It looks layered.

I kept cutting my hair until all my layers were no longer there. I have even hair now.

huntin_mama
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Been browsing on this and LOVE IT...thanks!!!

Quoting Vicariously:

DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR!!! I love it!

Here's my Pinterest board. I have a lot of hairstyles and tutorials on there. You can click on any of the pictures to go to the website it came from.

http://pinterest.com/VicariousMe/hair/

heyiitsang84
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I would kill to have ur hair!!! OMG How did u get it to grow so long and how long did it take???

I've been trying for almost a year now and not much has happend 

:(

idee
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Quoting huntin_mama:

I have thought about growing it out and cutting to all one length but I also like the body and bounce layers give it. I'm sooo undecided!!!!

Quoting idee:

It looks layered.

I kept cutting my hair until all my layers were no longer there. I have even hair now.

I don't like layers on me because it annoys my face. I am all into natural hair now, no highlights even.

AZTECQUEEN2
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:17 PM

You have a beautiful hair...

Holztastic
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Oh God, please don't cut it. I'm so jealous!

huntin_mama
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM

2 years ago it was shoulder length. I haven't done anything other than trims every 3 months (and thats only been for the last year before that I only got it cut twice a year). I have considered taking prenatal vitamins in place of my multivitamin cause it has good B vits in it which is what helps make pregnant women's hair so nice.

Quoting heyiitsang84:

I would kill to have ur hair!!! OMG How did u get it to grow so long and how long did it take???

I've been trying for almost a year now and not much has happend 

:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)