Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

new to this. can I have tips? thanks,.

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:12 AM
  • 5 Replies

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

ajrjj05
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM

No I don't think so? Just to look natural but prettier.

Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

meldanielle
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I think that the best thing you could do is use some powder foundation (with a primer first) to smooth out your complexion. Powder look more natural, they don't clog your pores nearly as much and if you get the right brand, they won't at all. (Try Loreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation-It won't clog pores and actually improves your skin over time!). Your eye makeup looks great but (and no offense) the acne marks on your skin distract from it. If you do this to your eyes, include a primer and powder foundation, and use a pretty light pink lip stain (try Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain) I think you will look natural but put together. Besides, this wouldn't be too much to do and would only take 5 minutes. You have beautiful eyes by the way and good luck! :)

ajrjj05
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM

thank you. I am going to have to get some pressed powder :)

Quoting meldanielle:

I think that the best thing you could do is use some powder foundation (with a primer first) to smooth out your complexion. Powder look more natural, they don't clog your pores nearly as much and if you get the right brand, they won't at all. (Try Loreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation-It won't clog pores and actually improves your skin over time!). Your eye makeup looks great but (and no offense) the acne marks on your skin distract from it. If you do this to your eyes, include a primer and powder foundation, and use a pretty light pink lip stain (try Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain) I think you will look natural but put together. Besides, this wouldn't be too much to do and would only take 5 minutes. You have beautiful eyes by the way and good luck! :)

Meloney413
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Blend your eyeshadow !! That makes it look more natural
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN