Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Oil Absorbing Sheets

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

Do you use them? Any particular brand?

I keep a pack in my desk at work because the shine under those fluorescent lights could blind a person...LOL!  I don't care about brand.  The ones in my desk now are Walgreen's brand.

Calling all Naturalistas! Join us in  Natural Hair Love.

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
pixiemg1
by Amy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM

I use them.  I have the Clean & Clear in my purse and one at work that is from Palladio.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM

love them. I have a pack in my purse....it's a Canadian brand ...Quo. They are so good to refesh my face during the day - if I apply more power to get rid of shine I get more oily. 

ae86mommy
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM
I have the one dollar elf ones. They work amazing for me, and I have super oily skin. But I've never used anything better so I can't compare them to anything else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grnrose
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I use them and love them. I have some from victoria secret and elf. I wash my hair every other day and use them like a dry shampoo lol.

Ultra_
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:06 AM

I love them. I HAVE to have them because I'm super oily. I was just wondering if there were other cheaper brands. I'm going to get cheaper ones too then. :)

grnrose
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Elf brand is the cheapest I've seen.

Quoting Ultra_:

I love them. I HAVE to have them because I'm super oily. I was just wondering if there were other cheaper brands. I'm going to get cheaper ones too then. :)

www.marykay.com/rmiera

http://www.facebook.com/decoratedbeauty

Ultra_
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I haven't seen their sheets. Thanks though, I'll be looking.

Quoting grnrose:

Elf brand is the cheapest I've seen.

Quoting Ultra_:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)