Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Stirrups

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:02 AM
  • 19 Replies

Does anyone remember these? Do you think they'll make a comeback? (I hope so!)

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
norahsmommy
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Oh gravy. I remember those. I had a couple pairs when I was in jr high. I also had the shirts that snapped at the crotch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Oh my gosh,I use to have every color lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this

There's an older woman here at work that wears them sometimes and I always wonder if someone is still selling them or if she just still has hers from when they were popular before.  If they are selling somewhere I'd get them to wear with my tall boots.  I hate trying to keep my jeans tucked neatly into my boots.

MamaFrankie
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I'm 24 and wear them with cute pumps
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I do remember them and had a pair. I would not wear them now.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I had those snap crotch shirts too.  Used to wear them to bar which was not the best idea.  Those suckers were hard to resnap after a few beers.

Quoting norahsmommy:

Oh gravy. I remember those. I had a couple pairs when I was in jr high. I also had the shirts that snapped at the crotch.

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I saw them two or three years ago. A bit more sporty than the ones in your photos, but yes, definitely with stirrups.

I remember them from when I was a child, but also from the early 90s. The pants I had were of thicker material, and the stirrups could be removed. It wa very practical when I wanted to wear them with boots!

Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I wore them when I was in elementary school, hahaha. I wouldn't wear them again.

suesues
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I dont like them but i have seen them sold at the begining of season in Macys I think they were removable

lnr187
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:46 PM

LOVED em :) i had them in elementary, maybe middle school too, can't remember. i wore them with a large tshirt and sneakers HAHA me and bff from then always laugh at the pictures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)