Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

#5 of Easy Fixes for Your Top Five Makeup Mistakes

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

Problem: Crooked Eyeliner 
Solution: Wipe Away Mistakes 

"The line should mimic the natural curve of the eye. Liquid liners take a lot of practice and even pro's struggle with getting it just right. Lately, I've been using CoverGirl LiquilineBlast in Black Fire. Use it while it's super sharp and it gives the same look and precision as a liquid, but it's much easier to use.  Make sure the line is right up against your lashline with no space between your lashes and the liner. I make mistakes all the time, but I go back and correct them using a finely pointed Q-TIP with some oil-free makeup remover. The best part is that if you mess it up beyond repair, just smudge it out with your fingertip for a smoky effect!" 

Photo: courtesy of CoverGirl

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
louannwilkins
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I might have to try this eyeliner.  Thanks!  :)

Hottmomma607
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Use eyeliner gel by Estee Lauder. It comes with a brush. Pricey but I love it! I had one these years ago. But I may gey this to switch it up!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Liquid liner is totally hard. I never could use it in my 20's I've just started getting the hang of it now. Been practicing every day hahaha!

wandep
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM

cool

fraujones
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I use the pointy tip of an eyeshadow applicator and "draw" my shadow on. It's easy and has a cool smoky effect. 

abra
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I use a q-tip with a little water

Turtledoves
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Ive been looking for something like this! I hate the stiffpencil ones but im hopeless when it comes to the liquid kind.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM

TFS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)