Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Eyebrows..

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 24 Replies
Do you do yours or get them done professionally?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:20 PM

My eyebrows are thin so no one does them.  They've always been that way but the older I get the thinner they get.  lol  I now have to use a pencil to fill them in.

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I get them waxed every 4-5 weeks, along with my legs and underarms =)

kmqw229
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I do my own, except once a year I get them done.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bigred1058
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Both depends on how bad they are. Like if I haven't kept up with them and they look wild ill go get them done and maintain them until something pops up again to ruin it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
suesues
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I get them done 5 or 6 weeks and pluck them in between

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I have mine threaded every 3 weeks or so and I pluck in between

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I have mine threaded. I'm lucky that I don't need to go that often - maybe every 3 months or so is enough.

louannwilkins
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM

My bff has hers threaded too.  She says it's the best thing she's discovered!  lol   :)

Quoting kika.fleur:

I have mine threaded. I'm lucky that I don't need to go that often - maybe every 3 months or so is enough.

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with her! The lady that does my eyebrows is a true expert. It tingles, but it doesn't hurt. it takes less than 10 minutes to do, and it's a lot more cheaper than tweezing (which I loathe) or waxing (the idea of hot wax near my eyes has me cringe).

I'm just sorry it took me such a long time to discover it LOL!

Quoting louannwilkins:

My bff has hers threaded too.  She says it's the best thing she's discovered!  lol   :)

Quoting kika.fleur:

ripemango
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM

do them myself...i pluck and trim w facial hair scissors. i get a much better look this way that is consistent. how many times did i get waxed and the person didn't do it evenly or waxed too much.

there is more maintenance involved w my current method but my eyebrows have never looked better. I think what makes the diff is that by trimming w scissors it has allowed my eyebrows to grow and fill in in certain places so they look darker and there aren't any 'holes' in the brow.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)