Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

does anyone have it?  I do and I hate it.  I used the prescription gel for it and all it did was break my face out.  So...I just try to deal with it.  It's such a pain!  lol  :)

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
louannwilkins
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Thank you!  I will have to check into that.   :)

Quoting wandep:

I use Neutrogena Age Shield face sunblock lotion with 70 spf in it. I think I found it at CVS. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

OK and thanks, I appreciate that   :)

Quoting wandep:

I'd have to go check...I think I got it from CVS. Non prescription. It helps when I remember to put it on. :) Remind me tomorrow and I will check the brand for you.

Quoting louannwilkins:

What is the sunscreen?  My rosacea is the kind that is just real red.  I don't have the bumps or acne looking part of it....at least not yet.  I hope I don't get that.  I hate having it.  I have to use foundation everyday to keep the red at bay.  Does that sunscreen help you at all?  Thanks   :)

Quoting wandep:

Quoting wandep:

I do. My derm told me to use a special kind of sunscreen.

ps..thought it was bumps (like breaking out) till I saw him and that is what he said.

wandep
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Your welcome. :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Thank you!  I will have to check into that.   :)

Quoting wandep:

I use Neutrogena Age Shield face sunblock lotion with 70 spf in it. I think I found it at CVS. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

OK and thanks, I appreciate that   :)

Quoting wandep:

I'd have to go check...I think I got it from CVS. Non prescription. It helps when I remember to put it on. :) Remind me tomorrow and I will check the brand for you.

Quoting louannwilkins:

What is the sunscreen?  My rosacea is the kind that is just real red.  I don't have the bumps or acne looking part of it....at least not yet.  I hope I don't get that.  I hate having it.  I have to use foundation everyday to keep the red at bay.  Does that sunscreen help you at all?  Thanks   :)

Quoting wandep:

Quoting wandep:

I do. My derm told me to use a special kind of sunscreen.

ps..thought it was bumps (like breaking out) till I saw him and that is what he said.

MamaSun08
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I know of some products that have helped someone with rosacea.  I won't say they cured it; however, that's what it looked like to me.  I started using the products myself and they really work wonders for all types of skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, dark spots, you name it).  I can't advertise here, so if you're interested inbox me, and I can send you a link to the site where you can get more info.  I have pics from different people who have used these products as well!

fivebal4s
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I have seen amazing results for rosacea with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Soothe regimen. Contact me if you'd like more information.

Deborah Balfour
Executive Consultant
Rodan + Fields Dermatologists
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:38 PM

No.I have never had it.Sorry you have to deal with this.

ajrjj05
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I have ance Rosacea. I also use a clear gel. I think is is called metro somthing.. 

ajrjj05
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:40 PM

is that who makes proactive?? Casue that stuff sucks.

Quoting fivebal4s:

I have seen amazing results for rosacea with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Soothe regimen. Contact me if you'd like more information.

louannwilkins
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM

thanks for the help and comments ladies.  I really do appreciate it.  :)

fivebal4s
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

It is made by the same Drs that created Proactiv. I'm sure you realize everyone is made differently and while Proactiv may not have worked for you it has helped millions. Same with their new company and any other company. I have several friends that Proactiv didn't work for, their dermatologists didn't even help but have beautifully clear skin with our Unblemish. And yes I have had one friend that out product didn't work for but she sent it back and got a full refund for it. 

Deborah Balfour
Executive Consultant
Rodan + Fields Dermatologists
aidensmomma508
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I have it, I have some green make up powder I put on it it lightens it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN