What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 tbsp plain organic yogurt (organic is important)
- A few drops of honey
How to make it:
- Grind the oatmeal a little using a coffee grinder or blender.
- Mix the ground oatmeal with the yogurt.
- Heat a spoon under a hot running faucet.
- Add honey to the warm spoon to heat it up, and then add the honey to the oatmeal and yogurt mixture.
I like to exfoliate with the mask first, gently rubbing the mixture all over my face. Then spread it out evenly and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Rinse the mask off using only warm water and your hands. You can set a warm washcloth on your face after for a little added relaxation. The end result will be a more even skin tone and a silky smooth face.
Haute Tip: Add some blended avocado for some extra oomph!
.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.