Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

How long does it take you to...

Posted by   + Show Post

do your hair and face in the morning?

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
StrangeDays
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Too long, lol. I'm just getting in the groove of washing my face first thing in the morning, and am using more products. Once I get a system, it'll only be about 30 minutes, but right now it's about an hour total for hair and face.

I used to have dreads until a month ago, so the hair is the most time consuming. I'm basically teaching myself how to style it and take care of it rather than letting it be natural.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM
0-5 minutes just washing&moisturizing! Unless I go somewhere? 10-15minutes for light makeup.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:29 PM
And hair is easy just brush it out. If I'm going anywhere I wanna bump with flat iron? Maybe 10minutes if I'm doing something difficult? But if I do a major style up 30minutes?
louannwilkins
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I can shower and do my hair and make up in about 30 minutes.  I probably could do it a little quicker if I tried.

Sarah5708Emma
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:18 PM

from the start of my shower to finishing blow drying and straightening my hair... it would take me an hour and a half from start to finish, without interruptions from the kids lol.

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:34 PM

From shower to out the door it's an hour, not counting the shower, just hair and makeup it's 30 mins.

Ultra_
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM

If I'm wearing no makeup and a pony, 5 minutes. If I'm doing full makeup and styling my hair, 1 1/2 hours.

Turtledoves
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:36 PM
15 minutes
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM

About 15 mins

GypsiSky
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN