Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Garnier olia hair dye

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 11 Replies

has anyone used this yet? i just bought it today so if someone wants a review on it ill post one or if someone wants to tell me about it thats cool to id love to hear your experiance with it :) im gonna use it monday

this is the dye i got(not the color i got but the brand)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
Hope everyone has a great week!!! It's almost Christmas time!!!
Yesterday at 9:39 AM
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Do you have a picture of it? Is that the green box? 

redbutterfly666
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
No its the black and white one with the sun flower ill put up a pic when I hop on the computer

Quoting wandep:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Quoting wandep:

i put a pic up :)

wandep
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Cool. Yeah I haven't used that product before. I don't even think I remember seeing them in the store yet. I usually buy the green box but can't remember its name. Did you done it yet?

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting wandep:

redbutterfly666
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting wandep:

Cool. Yeah I haven't used that product before. I don't even think I remember seeing them in the store yet. I usually buy the green box but can't remember its name. Did you done it yet?

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting wandep:

not yet im gonna use it monday so my mom can see what it looks like right after a dye, my mom wants to dye her hair to(she used to have AMAZING red hair, but now its all gray) and since im dying my hair alot now i really dont care lol luckily she likes the same color i have haha

wandep
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Post a picture after you get it done..I'm debating dying mine again. IDK it is a lot of work and I just sorta want to see how gray I am. lol

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting wandep:

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting wandep:

not yet im gonna use it monday so my mom can see what it looks like right after a dye, my mom wants to dye her hair to(she used to have AMAZING red hair, but now its all gray) and since im dying my hair alot now i really dont care lol luckily she likes the same color i have haha

Burnz
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:34 PM
I just got asked to try it through buzz agent, so i am waiting for the coupon. :). Let me know what u think!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting Burnz:

I just got asked to try it through buzz agent, so i am waiting for the coupon. :). Let me know what u think!

i definitely will :) and may i ask what buzz agent is? do they just give you coupons to try stuff?

Burnz
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Yes... U sign up on buzzagent.com. You fill out surveys and they offer you campaigns to work on. They give you coupons and you try in and write reviews. Ive done mostly food up until now. Im excited for something beauty related! :)

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting Burnz:

i definitely will :) and may i ask what buzz agent is? do they just give you coupons to try stuff?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Quoting Burnz:

Yes... U sign up on buzzagent.com. You fill out surveys and they offer you campaigns to work on. They give you coupons and you try in and write reviews. Ive done mostly food up until now. Im excited for something beauty related! :)

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting Burnz:

oh thats cool :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN