Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

ELF Must haves

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

I have owned a few Elf products in the past and wasn't much of a fan but I have been hearing great things about some of them as of lately and have noticed a few stores around here carrying many of the products for only $1 & $2 so I am making a list on things to try. So I want to know for those of you that use their products, what are your must haves from them?

So far I have on my list to try some of their brushes, shimmering facial whip, makeup remover wipes, makeup mist, shimmer gloss, blushes, and studio radiance enhancer.

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixiemg1
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I like their Studio line a lot.  I love the HD powder, brushes,  blushe, and the lip exfloiter.  I have the eyebrow kit but have not opened it yet since I am still using my Milani one but wanted to buy the ELF one since it was on clearance for $1.50. 

Zawifey
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I use their eye primer, it's not great but I'd rather not drop $12 on a better one. I liked the eye shadows too but haven't tried much else from their line.

MamaFrankie
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I hate their eyelashes i got them for a dollar and omg they just do not work LOL

i do love most of their brushes and liquid eyeliner but thts all i'll use now

Zadidoll
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I don't like their palettes - too much of a hit and miss with the colors. I like their mineral shadows out of everything. Their lip glosses are too sticky for my liking.

Starleet
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM

From the things I have tried by them that I did not like was their Concealer, Luscious Liquid Lipsticks, and Plumping Lip Glaze.

Aside from that the only thing I tried that I did like was their liquid liner. 

Meloney413
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:31 AM
I like their cream highlighter/blush I have the permission and peach gold[1$] and I love them both.. I love their powder flat brush[3$] I use it for my foundation & i love thier brow/eyelash gel [1$] so far all I got from them
inpraize
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I stay away from the Essentials line (except for lip products), but I love the Studio and Mineral lines. I haven't made my way through everything, but I'm working on it.

My favorites are the studio blushes, the Mist & Set, and all their lipsticks (I have a few from each line).

Next month, I'm working on my E.L.F. and NYX collections (I only buy makeup twice a month, sticking to a strict budget, and I usually pick two brands and build those collections).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I have heard good things about the studio line and the brushes, but I have not tried any of their products myself.

Heather2001
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

LOVE the liquid eyeliner pens!

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I've never used them before. Good to know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)