Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YSL #2 DUB

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone have a drugstore dub for YSL #2 lipstick?

Also, any Reviews on maybelline bb cream?

I also need a drugstore suggestion for liquid foundation and conceler. I been using maybelline's fit me it feels like mud and is super heavy.....but the color is perfect.

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaFrankie
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM

bummpppppppp

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I've tried the Maybelline BB, but the shade isn't right for me. I'm finding out that I don't really like BB creams.

Try Revlon's Photoready or Colorstay, and L'Oreal's True Match.

MamaFrankie
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Quoting kika.fleur:

I've tried the Maybelline BB, but the shade isn't right for me. I'm finding out that I don't really like BB creams.

Try Revlon's Photoready or Colorstay, and L'Oreal's True Match.

are they heavy? i find the Fit Me soo muddy....

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I'm in Asia, and at least in Southeast Asia Revlon has come up with the two-way powder foundation for Photoready. The shade suits me, and you can layer it to have light, medium or heavier coverage. I do know that a lot of ladies here liked the PhotoReady liquid foundation. I think they also have a mousse version?

I've not really found a good colour match with L'Oreal, but again a lot of people like it.

I find that liquid foundations are difficult. The ones that I do like is from Paula's Choice - either Barely There tint for light coverage, or All Bases Covered for light to medium coverage. Since Barely There is a tint, I don't need to use moisturizer nor a sunblock (it a 30 SPF). It feels light, and it looks natural.

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Here's a bump for ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)