Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Ladies what do you use to remove your makeup????

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

little flower Ladies, what do you use to remove your makeup at the end of the day? Do you always use the same products?

quiet I usually use Dove Soap and a facial Scrub Brush that is powered by battery; it gently exfoliates and removes the direct and oil deposits off my face, sometimes I use a baby liquid soap to remove any trapped dirt in my pores on my face with my gentle scrub brush or I use sugar.

happy The Reason that I use sugar is because it is a natural product and it is great for exfoliation of my skin and leaves my skin super clean and moist and soft so it is truly a wonderful facial scrub that you can also use on your hands and then moisturize with your favorite moisturizer or lotion.ladybug

80s bluei love being here; thank you for spending time with me and sharing your thoughts. 

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I wash my face with Neutrogena extra mild cleanser and use an eye makeup remover from Lancome I think it's called dual action something or other lol.

bigred1058
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I use Vaseline or baby oil to remove eye makeup and oil of olay for facial cleansing and a brush.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My pillowcase? I go to bed with my make-up on so often! I know I shouldn't but...

When I actually do take my make-up off at night I use Loreal Go 360 Clean with the little scrubber. For my eyemakeup I use Walgreens brand facial lotion...any lotion really will do. I put it on my eyelids and lashes, rub it in a little and then rinse with water.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Zadidoll
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Depends on what I'm testing at the time.  I like AHAVA eye makeup remover and Dermalogical Daily Microfoliant as an exfoliant.

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I use Tu'el face wash

suesues
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

dove or olay facial wipes  just wet and wipe away

EDDES
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I also love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for deep skin cleansing of my face.quiet

alibrezzy154
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Dove bar soap. Its what my dermatologist recommended

Stangl4
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I love the St. Ives for scrubbing my face....  Marykay oil free eyemakeup remover for eyes and whatever facial cleanser I'm testing at the time:)  Just trying Micheal Todd now...

Quoting EDDES:

I also love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for deep skin cleansing of my face.quiet

cory_suzanne
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Just hot water!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN