Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Ladies what do you use to remove your makeup????

Posted by   + Show Post

little flower Ladies, what do you use to remove your makeup at the end of the day? Do you always use the same products?

quiet I usually use Dove Soap and a facial Scrub Brush that is powered by battery; it gently exfoliates and removes the direct and oil deposits off my face, sometimes I use a baby liquid soap to remove any trapped dirt in my pores on my face with my gentle scrub brush or I use sugar.

happy The Reason that I use sugar is because it is a natural product and it is great for exfoliation of my skin and leaves my skin super clean and moist and soft so it is truly a wonderful facial scrub that you can also use on your hands and then moisturize with your favorite moisturizer or lotion.ladybug

80s bluei love being here; thank you for spending time with me and sharing your thoughts. 

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (21-24):
momofsixangels
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I only use bar soap.I use dove unscented for sensitive skin

Vertical15
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I used to use Lacome make-up remover but with having kids come sacrifice and now I don't use lancome anything.  Last time I bought Almay and I don't like it so when its gone I will use something else-I had a coupon or else I would have tried something else.

I wash my face with a burts bees face wash with orange oil-I forget the exact name.  I love how it makes my skin feel and smell.

HisSweetheart07
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I use Mary kay make up remover (I LOVE IT). 

fivebal4s
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I use Rodan+Fields Dermatologists Soothe regimen. 

Deborah Balfour
Executive Consultant
Rodan + Fields Dermatologists
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)