Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

How does your skin feel after using your current soap?**UPDATED WITH VIDEO**

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 103 Replies

We sent moms bars of DoveĀ® Beauty Bar to try at home and compare to their current bar soap.

Check out the video montage and what moms are saying below.

How does your soap leave your skin feeling?

by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Madelaine

Dove is a lot more moisturizing than my current soap and it does not leave a film on my skin.  I hate the tacky kind of feeling of some bar soaps but Dove does not have it.  I feel much more moisturized with the Dove soap.  When it is 108 degrees out--Yea Arizona summer!--a good moisturizing soap is essential.  I like that the soap looks clean and that is easy to hold while using it.  This is definitely my new favorite and my family's as well.

johnny4ever

The Dove Beauty Bar was so amazing compared to my brand X of regular soap.It moisturizes amazingly!The ultimate test was for my son.My 9 year old son has eczema.He said the soap felt nice going on without irritation.He had very little itch after using Dove.Usually my soap dries out my face so bad I add a additional moisturizer after my shower.I didn't have to do after using Dove~We both love the scent!I plan to switch to Dove Beauty Bar.I also am excited to try the Dove Body Wash!

Madelaine

Dove is a lot more moisturizing than my current soap and it does not leave a film on my skin.  I hate the tacky kind of feeling of some bar soaps but Dove does not have it.  I feel much more moisturized with the Dove soap.  When it is 108 degrees out--Yea Arizona summer!--a good moisturizing soap is essential.  I like that the soap looks clean and that is easy to hold while using it.  This is definitely my new favorite and my family's as well.

batjmom

Mobile Photo

I'm pretty happy with the Dove beauty bar. It's very moisturizing. The main difference I see between the Dove bar and my current bar soap is that the Dove bar does not leave a film.

My skin feels very moisturized after using even hours later.

I'm happy with the soap with how it feels, cleans and moisturizes. I just wish the scent was different. I
Janet

Dove is a lot more moisturizing than my current soap. My skin doesn't feel as dry using Dove. Dove smells good and feels good to my dry sensitive skin. It is the best bar soap I have tried.

slw123

Dove is by far my number one favorite bar soap to use.  On the occassions when I have used other brands, my skin has felt really tight and sometimes itchy.  Dove leaves me feeling moisturized and soft.

1plustwinsmommy
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Well, Dove IS my current beauty bar, so of course, I love it! My skin is smooth and soft, and it gets my skin clean without leaving any yucky residue. Plus, I actually like the smell.:)
MooNFaeRie30

I loved using the Dove Moisturizing Beauty Bar. It makes my skin feel so soft. The soap I was using prior to this did not. I have very dry skin so I am really glad to  have tried this soap. It cleaned well and I like the smell of the soap. Nothing fancy just a fresh, clean smell. Hopefully I can convince my husband to change too, otherwise he will be buying two different soaps from now on!

Rushn311

I've been using Dove for A LONG time. I only use it for my arm pits as well as my hubby. It leaves my arms pits refreshed and not a dry feeling. Dove is my soap, so there was no comparison. I usually never buy the CLEAN Dove, but buy the one with scents. I will continue to use DOVE bar soap.

CafeMom Tickers
Bob192

I used my Dove after going to the gym today.  If there was ever a good test, that is one!!  I opened the box and it smelled so good.  I like the light scent, it smells so good, but does not leave a strong odor.  When I lathered up the Dove it went on so smooth and lathered so well.  It was a really nice experience using it.  After my shower I smell great and my skin is so soft and does not feel dry like with other soaps.  I'm really glad I got to try it, I will be telling my friends about it!!

Hottmomma607

Mobile Photo

Hottmomma607

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)