Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

How important is it to you that your bar cleanser keeps your skin looking and feeling great?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 50 Replies

We gave mom's Dove Beauty Bars to try out at home and tell us what they thought about it.

Check out what they had to say below!

~CafeMom Team

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rushn311

Dove doesn't dry out my skin which is important. I've even used it on my face as face wash if I forgot my bar of face wash while I showered. I love being clean and feeling clean, but I am bad about moisturizing. I literally don't use lotion. I don't like the feeling of it.

Hottmomma607

I usualy use baby oil gel after every shower to moisten my skin! Last nigt when I tried I didn't have to do that! I love the scent&DH rubbed my arm over&over again! LOL

A.J.s_mommy
Dove didn't make my skin feel tight and dry. The smell is refreshing too!
kanake
Hooray for the rain.
Yesterday at 9:14 PM

The video was very surprising. I thought the rseults would surely be the same.I definitley have a much different view now.

Madelaine

I love the way Dove makes my skin feel.  It is soft and touchable and not dry feeling and it smells so good!

Bob192

Dove makes my skin feel soft and look smooth.  It takes away the oil and leaves it looking great.  It is important that my skin feels moisturized and clean.  After running around a house full of kids all day, feeling clean isn't something I should have to worry about.  I watched the Ivory video.  It was amazing the difference between the two bars.  It makes me feel more confident that Dove is the best choice!

batjmom
I love the way the Dove bar makes my skin feel. Soft and moisturized.

The Dove video is very intersting to see a side by side comparison of other bar soaps and want happens to your skin.
Janet
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Dove makes my skin feel moisturized and clean. It is important to me because I have dry skin. I don't like having a sticky residue left on my skin.
kennethsmom910

The Dove soap makes my skin look and feel great! It feels so soft. I am thinking of packing some in my husband's unit care package that is going to Afghanistan. I am sure our troops need some pampering.

It is very important to me that my skin stays moisturized and clean while at the same time not breaking me out.

I have to say the video doesn't really surprise me. I have had to try a lot of different soaps because of my sensitive skin. Although I did think that Ivory was supposed to be marketed to people with sensitive skin. I can say from experience that Dove is excellent on sensitive skin!

sanj1213

Love the way dove has left my skin feeling. Soft. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)