Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

breast implants/reduction/lift

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 15 Replies
I really want to get this surgery done im a EEE CUP!! AND DROOPY LOL how many of you ladies desire to have breast surgery? And what would you get done to it if you had the money? And also if you have implants or got your breast done, what did u get done and how was your experience?
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I'm too chicken!  LOL  Besides, I like my barely-B cuppers.

othermom
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I have no interest in doing it

ae86mommy
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:56 AM
I wear a 32aa. I would definitely get implants if my husband would let me but he thinks implants are ridiculous. And honestly, I would probably get implants to get a larger butt first :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kearaloves1
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Quoting ae86mommy:

I wear a 32aa. I would definitely get implants if my husband would let me but he thinks implants are ridiculous. And honestly, I would probably get implants to get a larger butt first :)

ohh my gosh I love your answer! So what size boobs would you get? And do you want fat injections or butt implant?
kearaloves1
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I personally want to be a full c again that would be nice...for my ass I like the brazilian shape just alittle more fatty lol
AkashaGermaine
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:22 AM
If I were to get anything done I'd have a reduction. Right now I'm a HH. At my smallest, about 10 years ago, I was a G and at my largest, 21 months ago when my son was born, I was an L. We're done having kids so I could have it done without worry of damage, but the cost is too high.
my4boys2002
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I went to a full C cup the process and recovery were not bad. Not a ton of pain. I have gained a bit of weight from a 6 to an 8 last time I was fitted I was a DD. when it comes time to change out the implants I'm having them removed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kearaloves1
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Quoting AkashaGermaine:

If I were to get anything done I'd have a reduction. Right now I'm a HH. At my smallest, about 10 years ago, I was a G and at my largest, 21 months ago when my son was born, I was an L. We're done having kids so I could have it done without worry of damage, but the cost is too high.

well you sound like me, be safe and discuss all of your options wisely.
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I'd do fat transfer to get to a full C. I think I might do this in a couple of years...

Heather2001
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I'm happy with my size, though they aren't perky anymore.  My good friend had a reduction a couple years ago and is ridiculously happy with the results.  She went from an H cup to a C and her insurance covered it because it was causing her so many back problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)