Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Makeup Brands!

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 21 Replies
Good morning ladies, I was just wondering what your favorite makeup brand is? Do you always stick with the same brand or switch between a few? I love love love benefit cosmetics, everything I have tried I have loved and bought it again. I have 90% of their line, the only thing that eerks me is their eyeshadow selection and how it applies. It is not very pigmented even with my primer and they dont have a huge selection that I love. I'm using the Urban Decay pallets right now, Naked, Naked basics, and Naked 2. My favorite thing from the whole line is the dandelion lipgloss, it's the perfect shade of pink for my complexion and it smells delicious.
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I like a few different brands. Tarte is one of my favorites right now...for pretty much everything, but I also like UD for shadows and Kat Von D for Shadows and foundation.

AkashaGermaine
by Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 8:01 PM
I use a mish mash of different brands. I love the Urban Decay primer potions for eyes and use Sin, Eden and Greed as my eye shadow. Right now I use Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream instead of foundation. Maybelline The Falsies mascara, Nars Orgasm blush and one of my Fresh sugar tinted lip treatments round everything out.
1plustwinsmommy
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I love bare minerals. It's probably the one product I am loyal to. 

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I buy from a variety of brands, from department store to drugstore.

suesues
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I use all diferent brands for each product and am always trying new stuff

Nancy9187ED
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I love MaryKay products and almost exclusively use them. I do however use other brands if they have colors I can not live without.  Now I have recently started using nail polish and have been doing my own nail art at home. I have tried several brands of polish, but have not found any one brand I like more than the rest. Anyone have any brand suggestions on nail polish?

AkashaGermaine
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM
My favorite brand is Zoya. They are great, well pigmented with a major selection of beautiful colors and as environmentally friendly as nail polish can be. The down side is you usually have to order them from their website, but sometimes they have them at Ulta.

Also like OPI and Julep.

Quoting Nancy9187ED:

I love MaryKay products and almost exclusively use them. I do however use other brands if they have colors I can not live without.  Now I have recently started using nail polish and have been doing my own nail art at home. I have tried several brands of polish, but have not found any one brand I like more than the rest. Anyone have any brand suggestions on nail polish?

kattcooper
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I'm a fan of zoya too!! :) It's formaldehyde free! :)

Quoting AkashaGermaine:

My favorite brand is Zoya. They are great, well pigmented with a major selection of beautiful colors and as environmentally friendly as nail polish can be. The down side is you usually have to order them from their website, but sometimes they have them at Ulta.

Also like OPI and Julep.

Quoting Nancy9187ED:

AkashaGermaine
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I stalked the website when I heard about the Pixie Dust line. As soon as it was up I bought a set. Now I find out they've done a Summer and Fall set too! Gotta come up with the dough for it.

Quoting kattcooper:

I'm a fan of zoya too!! :) It's formaldehyde free! :)

Quoting AkashaGermaine:

Also like OPI and Julep.

Quoting Nancy9187ED:

AromaDrops33
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I wear jordan essentials mineral makeup

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)