Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paul Mitchell beauty schools ask me anything!

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:23 PM
  • 15 Replies
I attended Paul Mitchell beauty school ask me anything!
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suesues
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM

what kind of haircuts works for my baby fine straight hair just below my neck lenght

JanyasMom
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Well since your hair is very fine and I'm assuming you would want to go for more volume I would say go for blunt cuts I would also try a dry shampoo to give your hair more volume.

Quoting suesues:

what kind of haircuts works for my baby fine straight hair just below my neck lenght

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinChristine
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:56 PM

My son has  thick,naturaly curly hair. Think kramer from Seineld. I read that olive oil would be good,his hair absorbed the oil there was nothing to wash out. He is also asking for it to be scratced,no dandruf or cradle cap. He is 17YO and special needs. What can I do?

JanyasMom
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 3:27 AM
So are you asking how to keep yout sons hair moisturizerd? If so I recommend a anit dandruff shampoo such as (head and shoulders) I would also add some type of moisturizer directly to the scalp u can try dome types of oils like Aragan oil, coconut oil or a mixture of natural hair oils are best but can be expensive.

Quoting RobinChristine:

My son has  thick,naturaly curly hair. Think kramer from Seineld. I read that olive oil would be good,his hair absorbed the oil there was nothing to wash out. He is also asking for it to be scratced,no dandruf or cradle cap. He is 17YO and special needs. What can I do?

kearaloves1
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:29 PM
did u see the dude
ms-superwoman
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:27 AM

My hair is really fine and pretty curly. I can't ever get it to hold any kind of style and many products weigh it down a lot. What can I use and how can I style it for longer lasting?

JanyasMom
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Sebastian shaper (a hair spray) they also have another hair spray called big and sexy curls its in a red bottle and Sebastian is in a pink bottle. They are both light weight sprays that hold hair well.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

My hair is really fine and pretty curly. I can't ever get it to hold any kind of style and many products weigh it down a lot. What can I use and how can I style it for longer lasting?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlyn137
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 3:30 AM
I'm going to use a lift on my hair for my roots high lift cool blonde base violent. And I also got. Miss clairol color winter wheat base violent.
I usually use blu base .is the violent gonna make my blonde come out different than blu base. And is 25mins right time for the processing
JanyasMom
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I would truly recommend using the product you are use to using. So you know what your results would look like or have at least an idea. Depending on your hair thickness and what the box says that would determine how long it should stay on. But always check every 5-8 mins when bleaching dying or when you add any chemicals to your hair best of luck!

Quoting Caitlyn137:

I'm going to use a lift on my hair for my roots high lift cool blonde base violent. And I also got. Miss clairol color winter wheat base violent.

I usually use blu base .is the violent gonna make my blonde come out different than blu base. And is 25mins right time for the processing

lovehimforever
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:06 AM
what box dye brand is the best
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)