Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

I finally found something that works for my skin!

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

After searching and searching and searching forever it feels like I finally found products that work for my skin. I got a face bar from a company called Nourish and it is all natural with about three different oils. My face feels great after I use it. For moisturizing I use jojoba oil- just a few dabs for my whole face. I don't even have to use it more than once a day.

I get really dry skin and I am just so happy to find stuff that doesn't iritate my skin and that actually works for me! When I run out, I have a good excuse to take a trip (I could just order it off the internet, but where is the fun in that, lol).

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Awesome. Love jojoba oil too. Its great to find a skin product that works!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bldsukr
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Have you tried NeriumAD? It's an Age Defying Night Cream but it works for sooo many other things!! I use it because every single moisturizer I've tried puts little bumps on my face! With this I no longer have to use a moisturizer...it's intended to target Fine Lines, Wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, Age Spots, and Sun Damage but I just like the way it makes my skin feel super soft and my makeup goes on super smooth!!

psych_mom
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I have stopped putting anything else on my face- everything that I have tried no matter what it is has caused issues with my face. I love the jojoba oil and for now that is what I am sticking with because my skin finally likes something, lol. I am sure it will eventually change as it always does.

Quoting bldsukr:

Have you tried NeriumAD? It's an Age Defying Night Cream but it works for sooo many other things!! I use it because every single moisturizer I've tried puts little bumps on my face! With this I no longer have to use a moisturizer...it's intended to target Fine Lines, Wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, Age Spots, and Sun Damage but I just like the way it makes my skin feel super soft and my makeup goes on super smooth!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN