Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it just me or no??

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:39 AM
  • 21 Replies
When I put on my fountain then my concealer it shows every line and holes on my face. :( I use Estee Lauder too.. If I use my powers its even worst.. Anyone else? Or can I do to have that smooth look?
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:23 AM
3 moms liked this
You might want to use a primer first.
KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I have never used that ever.

Quoting kika.fleur:

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

ugh I've been having that problem recently too....just under my eyes, and I use primers! Good quality ones I might add!  I think it might  have to do with the formulation of your foundation/concealer (like how thick it is) and how much you put on. 

Try using a lighter foundation or use less product where ever you have lines AND use a brush when applying so you don't use too much product.

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Look up gossmakeupartist on youtube. He shows different ways to apply foundation. That might help. I have a few kinds of foundations. Which one I use on a given day depends on how my skin is that day.

Quoting KimmyPoo:

Quoting kika.fleur:

KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Thank u

Quoting kika.fleur:

Look up gossmakeupartist on youtube. He shows different ways to apply foundation. That might help.

I have a few kinds of foundations. Which one I use on a given day depends on how my skin is that day.

Quoting KimmyPoo:

Quoting kika.fleur:

KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I use a sponge when I put on my fountain and concealer. Is a brush better than sponges?

Quoting jellybeanjean:

ugh I've been having that problem recently too....just under my eyes, and I use primers! Good quality ones I might add!  I think it might  have to do with the formulation of your foundation/concealer (like how thick it is) and how much you put on. 

Try using a lighter foundation or use less product where ever you have lines AND use a brush when applying so you don't use too much product.

VIVXI
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I have super dry skin on my face so if I don't prime first it looks dry, and you can see all my pores and imperfections. Also, I switched from liquid foundation to that mousse kind that's in the compact and its been amazing. No more pores and junk.

KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Maybe that what I need to do.. I am going to less less fountion. I belive I might be using to much. I have alot of marks on my face. So I try to cover then up

Quoting VIVXI:

I have super dry skin on my face so if I don't prime first it looks dry, and you can see all my pores and imperfections. Also, I switched from liquid foundation to that mousse kind that's in the compact and its been amazing. No more pores and junk.

VIVXI
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Same with me. Acne scars and chicken pox scars from when I was little. Redness on my cheeks for some reason lol my skin has its days. But Less is more with foundation.

Quoting KimmyPoo:

Maybe that what I need to do.. I am going to less less fountion. I belive I might be using to much. I have alot of marks on my face. So I try to cover then up

Quoting VIVXI:

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM

What mousse are you using?

Quoting VIVXI:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)