Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Eye gels?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
  • 4 Replies

Does anyone know of a good eye gel - as opposed to an eye cream?  I just found out that if you use a cream and it's too concentrated for your skin it can give you these little white dots on your skin under your eyes.  I have those!  I didn't know why and just thought it must be another weird thing my skin does.  But now I know they are caused by creams that are too much for my sensitive skin.  It's recommended to use an eye gel instead.  I've never used a gel and now I need to find a good one.

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AromaDrops33
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Your getting those dots from a reaction to whatever chemicals are in the eye cream. A natural eye cream will not do that to you. I actually sell facial products, not only do I have eye creams, but I also have caffeine gel. Everything we have is all natural and there are no side effects at all. The caffeine gel helps with puffiness, has skin firming, toning, and astringent effects. It also improves circulation to the surface area under the eyes. We have stuff for every skin type, let me now if you'd like more info :)

AkashaGermaine
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Yes to Cucumbers soothing eye gel. It's wonderful for sensitive skin and 99% natural.
Supervane
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Clinique, hydra eye gel
Babujai
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM

AVON has a good one: ANEW CLINICAL Eye Lift PRO Dual Eye System

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN