Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

anyone know of home remedies for shinny hair PIOG

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

My hair has always been dry I heard if you put mayo in your hair for 20 min that helps, I've tried it and it does make my hair softer but im wondering if anyone has other tips??

also I have two girls 8 and 5 they also have dry hair any tips for young girls?

and I dont blow dry my hair or my girls hair either

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AkashaGermaine
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I have oily hair myself, but I've heard a mashed up avocado used as a mask for 20-30 minutes helps.
Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Argan oil by Agadir.... works wonders! I get my hair bleached and colored every 4 weeks. It was getting really dry. Started using Agadir products and it like silk now! Love it! I use the heat protection spray and the moisturizing mist spray daily. :-)
Babujai
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Honey is supposed to be really good for getting shiny hair.

mom2one29
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I sometimes blow dry but I also get my hair colored. Morracan Oil is my favorite. My hair literally just sucks it up. It doesnt weigh down my thin hair either. I have also found drug store shampoos strip my hair and dry it out worse. Invest in some good shampoo and conditionet.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Usually oil- Jojoba oil, coconut oil, or Moroccan oil. Something that is light weight and not heavy. I have to say, I got a keratin treatment done and that made a world of difference in my hair. I have dry, curly hair and it was always dull, not it is smooth, sleek and shiny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)