Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

screwed up hair

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:20 AM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

If you're a hair stylist how on earth do you try to convince someone that this ok?
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mel0dy
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:22 AM

oh I would be pissed 

Supervane
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:25 AM
It was at a great clips, lesson learned. My request was simple to 5 inches off even light texturing. And that was the finished concept. Took off another 3 inches to even it

Quoting Mel0dy:

oh I would be pissed 

psych_mom
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
This is why I don't go to places like Great Clips. I know people think I'm crazy for spending $50 for a trim and layers (plus a blowout and straightening) but a good stylist is worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdy9440
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I don't go to those walk in places where you get whichever stylist is ready next.

Supervane
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:02 AM
This is my daughter's hair not mine, she's been going to this place since age 2 and never an issue in the least bit, plus she has super easy hair just requires a trim.she lost 8 inches.

Quoting psych_mom:

This is why I don't go to places like Great Clips. I know people think I'm crazy for spending $50 for a trim and layers (plus a blowout and straightening) but a good stylist is worth it.

Supervane
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:03 AM
I'd never had s problem with this chain place, the worst.part is that they tried to pass this off as ok. It was super obvious it wasn't ok

Quoting jdy9440:

I don't go to those walk in places where you get whichever stylist is ready next.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Ah, I understand not wanting to spend that much on your daughter's hair. Poor girl.

Quoting Supervane:

This is my daughter's hair not mine, she's been going to this place since age 2 and never an issue in the least bit, plus she has super easy hair just requires a trim.she lost 8 inches.

Quoting psych_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM
From now on she's going to my personal stylist. I really can't believe they tried to pass this off as ok

Quoting psych_mom:

Ah, I understand not wanting to spend that much on your daughter's hair. Poor girl.

Quoting Supervane:

Quoting psych_mom:

psych_mom
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Yeah, that's crazy! That is not any where near okay. Was the stylist even looking at her hair while she cut it?

Quoting Supervane:

From now on she's going to my personal stylist. I really can't believe they tried to pass this off as ok

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting Supervane:

Quoting psych_mom:

LoriAnn87
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:49 PM

That sucks. For a while I was going to facnistc sams and they were good at first but then I go one hair dresser who really messed up my hair and never went back. So I started going to super cuts and love how one girl did my hair but then she left and went someone else not close to my house so I had to find someone else and I finally found a really great hair dresser. Her husband works with my husband and she comes to my house and cuts mine, my husband and oldest hair. She does a really great job and always knows what I want done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)