Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Face is soooo dry! Any home remedies to help.

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:10 AM
  • 8 Replies

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
suesues
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:11 AM

coconut oil,vaseline or greasless vaseline at bed time

RockinMama12
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 4:37 AM

A homemade mask I LOVE consist of Honey and Brown sugar in equal parts. The honey is really great about hydration.

Might I also ask this: Do you use a moisturizer regularly on your face? If so, what do you use?

Sunshine257
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 4:41 AM
No I have neglected my skin for a year :( stupid I know. But I am using some green tea lotion right now. I live in a cold climate when I am use to a very humid and warm climate. It has done a major damage to my face. I am trying to take better care of my skin. Hope I can get it to look better.

Quoting RockinMama12:

A homemade mask I LOVE consist of Honey and Brown sugar in equal parts. The honey is really great about hydration.

Might I also ask this: Do you use a moisturizer regularly on your face? If so, what do you use?

RockinMama12
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 4:48 AM

You should consider a face moisturizer meant for dry skin. Our face skin is a lot more delicate than the other parts of our body.  Neutrogena does a decent job for a drug store brand. If it is really bad though I would consult with a dermatologist or an esthetician and they can point you in the right direction. 

:)

Quoting Sunshine257: No I have neglected my skin for a year :( stupid I know. But I am using some green tea lotion right now. I live in a cold climate when I am use to a very humid and warm climate. It has done a major damage to my face. I am trying to take better care of my skin. Hope I can get it to look better.

Quoting RockinMama12:

Sunshine257
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:00 AM

Thank you

Quoting RockinMama12:

You should consider a face moisturizer meant for dry skin. Our face skin is a lot more delicate than the other parts of our body.  Neutrogena does a decent job for a drug store brand. If it is really bad though I would consult with a dermatologist or an esthetician and they can point you in the right direction. 

:)

Quoting Sunshine257: No I have neglected my skin for a year :( stupid I know. But I am using some green tea lotion right now. I live in a cold climate when I am use to a very humid and warm climate. It has done a major damage to my face. I am trying to take better care of my skin. Hope I can get it to look better.

Quoting RockinMama12:

bldsukr
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Hey Sunshine! Have you heard of NeriumAD? Its an All Natural Patented Age-Defying Night Cream that recently introduced A Day Cream!! It has Vitamin C, Green Tea, Tripeptides and soo much more including our Exclusive NAE-8 Extract! If you're interested you can check out my website or shoot me a message. Good Luck in your search!

www.rjuric.nerium.com

-_-
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Humidifier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_Meg_
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Coconut oil. A little goes a long way. It's the only kind of moisturizer I use on my skin. I cleanse my face with Shea Moisture brand Coconut Hibiscus bar soap, then tone with raw apple cider vinegar (half ACV and half distilled water) and then I moisturize with a bit of coconut oil.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)